Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just took me 40 minutes driving a car

and i had to pay for parking that was a 2 hour limit

and i got no exercise

and if i owned the car i would have to pay for insurance.

ppl (idiot ppl) pretend like riding a bike is something children do but that is bc they are complete idiots whose brains have melted from sitting in rush hour traffic 4 hours a day.

there is a reason rich white ppl are all moving to the cities and riding bikes and ubering and using zipcar: because owning and driving a car for transport are about the most idiotic and terrible mental emotional and psychic investments you could make. ppl who know what's what (rich ppl and non idiots) would never both own and drive a car for transport; they either drive the car without owning it (car share) or pay to be driven (chaffeur, uber, taxi) but they never ever drive a car they own to get from A to B. the only thing you'll see rich ppl driving are $200k sports car and that is bc it is a rad fun thing to do a sexy sensual thing and also makes poor ppl feel lovely, which is half the fun, ie they are driving for pleasure not utility.

BASICALLy, if you own and drive a car for transport, you are a completely brainless slave to the capitalist system. you are losing in every possible way. you are neither rich (a winner) or riding a bicycle (refusing to play/also rich but gets off on pretending not to be). THE ONLY PPL who own and drive their cars are the dead end drones who will never amount to anything but hamster-power for their overlords' blood machines.

good luck out there on the roads, idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well then why did you drive the car?

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

fart gently caress my hell

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats a lot of words about how proud you are for getting 15 minutes of excersize

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao yeah a bicycle, you really owned me!

*continues to laugh rear end off as driving away in his BMW*

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I spent more energy reading that post than I would driving for 40 minutes.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like my car because it's fun to drive and I think it looks neat and I don't have to look like a child or someone who got a few too many duis riding a bike

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I wouldnt ride a bike because there are too many bad drivers out there. like me

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
its hard to text or pack a bowl on a bike op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you're driving cuz you wanna get high i respect that, that's not a transportation choice

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

if you're driving cuz you wanna get high i respect that, that's not a transportation choice

aight we cool then

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont have a license

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I have a scooter that gets 100mpg, goes 35, and parks anywhere. gently caress your bike and your zipcar lol.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

run over all bicyclists

but please watch out for motorcycles

namaste

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What drove you to make this thread?

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
it takes me ten minutes to bike to work it's great and I don't have to pay for a car or the train

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Why would I bike when I could run and burn like 3 times the amount of calories? Are you one of those pussies who has bad joints or something?

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
It takes an average adult male 25 minutes to walk a mile today.

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

poopzilla posted:

run over all bicyclists

but please watch out for motorcycles

namaste

oh nooo im a cyclist dont run me over

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

mm yeah but listen to this baby purr

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
i bike and car sometimes too OP. In fact I'm fond of a hybrid approach where i drive my car to the limits of where parking starts getting retarded and then park and "deploy" the bike from my bike rack and bike the rest of the way into my lovely job. Thanks.

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy eights posted:

i bike and car sometimes too OP. In fact I'm fond of a hybrid approach where i drive my car to the limits of where parking starts getting retarded and then park and "deploy" the bike from my bike rack and bike the rest of the way into my lovely job. Thanks.

i need to start trying this, no parking problems here but im 16 miles away and if i bike its a leisure/pleasure thing that can't be done unless the sun is out before 6:30ish cuz im slow

can pack the bowls in the car for 1st half of trip

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I just took a trip in a car that took an hour, that would have taken 4-5 hours by bike, and it was raining, good post OP

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

eat smoke biker human being

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I live half way up a mountain in a forest it's p. rad op but screw riding a freakin push bike here.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

crazy eights posted:

this is really cool and i like what a modern badass you are

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

oh nooo im a cyclist dont run me over

ok dont run over sid. but run over everyone else

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im about to ride my bike around cones in a field for an hour then drink beers :cheers:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
ayy lmao

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
i'm the impatient driver in the white mercedes benz, honking at you for walking across the street.

jokes on you I ran you license plate and you have warrants. good job being a dick

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

this link was good but it led me to a fat mike interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSKX2oxSXM

thanks

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

im about to ride my bike around cones in a field

are you hosed in the head op?

Gabbleduck
Mar 13, 2011

Three hots an' a cot.
bikes own. since I got a job I need to drive to I've gotten fat like an idiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aralan posted:

I like my car because it's fun to drive and I think it looks neat and I don't have to look like a child or someone who got a few too many duis riding a bike

which car do you drive? nooner has god's own ultimate driving machine.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

crazy eights posted:

are you hosed in the head op?
ITS CALLED A SPORT

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I just went from having a 15min bike ride to work (on a bike path at that) to a 40min car drive to work (going 70+)

it loving sucks and I get so little exercise BUT I stay at work longer and get more done because I'm not like "hell yeah its 4pm bout to bike on over to my house, gently caress this place"

instead I'm like "goddamn i might as well stay here until rush hour is over at 6"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

poopzilla posted:

this link was good but it led me to a fat mike interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSKX2oxSXM

thanks

lol he tries to toss his hair but doesn't have enough to toss, i wonder if he recently got a haircut

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I didn't know that fat mike was a tranny. I did know that he was loving stupid and made bad music, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I did know that he was loving stupid and made bad music, though.

millenial spotted, enjoy your george michael vinyl i guess

• Locked thread