Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
time is a molecule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
love is a battlefield

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
time is a like a series of balls falling off a cliff

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

PROTIP: Sleeping is like being dead, except you're not technically dead yet. Don't bother sleeping. It makes every day and week longer!

you can sleep when youre dead! lol good times...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
time keeps on slippin into the future...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
life is like a river and we keep floating down it, eventually we get to the ocean :smug:and sometimes there is an adventure here or there but its mostly just a bunch of wild indians and trap;pers and poo poo which isnt really the adventuring i was looking for i was thinking we would find orcs and ogres and green slimes and treasures but when i finally got to the ocean i actually found a sunken russian submarine and all i got out of it was this crusty old dried up seaman :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

my perception of time is in flux, op

sometimes it's like, gently caress a month is gone already? and sometimes it's like fuuuuck, it feels like it's been half a year but it's only been a week

and then when i'm really high it's like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, it feels like it's been HOURS and it's been like two minutes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread