Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

• apple music
  • spotify premium
  • google play music
  • the amazon one

my apple music 3 month free sub is expiring and I need to pick a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i've found the amazon thing that comes with prime is pretty decent but tbf i've only listened to the classical stations and the Liquid Mind (ambient/new-age) station. i guess you get a couple thousand albums for free too or something, so that's nice. So I'll go with that one.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Youtube music videos nerd.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i use the free version of Pandora myself and never had any problems with it

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
spotify premium is pretty good but i also upload a lot of music to my google play account for free

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
lol if you dont get your music from the dark web fed directly to bionic implants in your head

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Search google for the song you want.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you pay for music unless it's like some indie goon or whatever you're trying to support

just. loving. lol.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
songza is actually pretty awesome if you're a pleb like me and just want ad-free radio. also it's free.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
my personal collection

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Youtube music videos nerd.

I listened to like the first 30 hours of The Eye of the World and when I had 4 hours left youtube banned the uploaders account and now I'm hosed because there's no way I'm paying 40 dollars for the last 4 hours.

Guess I'll never know what happened to Rand Althor, Perrin, Matt, Thom Merrilin, Lan, and the dumb sluts they gently caress 24/7 that currently do magic, or might possibly do magic in the future.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
the apple music curated lists are p. dope not gonna lie

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Necc0 posted:

the apple music curated lists are p. dope not gonna lie

these days, everyone is an "artisan," everyone is a "curator" - to the point where these words have been rendered meaningless.

gently caress this retarded digital age.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Pandora>Amazon>Apple>Google>Spotify

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Google play music has a free trial too so just try that one and see how you like it. I thought it was pretty good, but I didn't renew after the trial because they also just let you upload all your music and play it for free without a membership so welp

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
They're all the same. Just try out all the free styles and settle for your favorite interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

NetEase but don't tell anyone

• Locked thread