Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Just drink enough so you pass out and can pretend you were just really tired and couldn't be woken up while all the drama was going on, then you can excuse yourself from it because you weren't really there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im glad you dont have to deal with other peoples bullshit, op

sounds to me like your girlfriend and stepdad should take care of their problems on your own time and let big poppa op get his boozehounding on

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
how about u stay sober and fix urself a simple little snack instead??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT0K3wph3As

just mix together and it taste like payday

have a gayday eat payday

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 1, 2015

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Isaac posted:

I live on a farm w multiple buildings. I guess its like the hit show 'everyone loves Raymond'

I see. In this case, I will just side with all the wise people ITT: Tell 'em to stay on their part of the farm and out of your personal space.

BTW, is now a good time to ask you some questions regarding living on a farm in Australia? Do you really put shrimps on the barbie? Do you have native animals where you live? How accurate is the description of Australian life in "Tie me kangaroo down"? And did you sing "Let me Abbott go loose, Bruce" when Abbott resigned?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ibogaine posted:

I see. In this case, I will just side with all the wise people ITT: Tell 'em to stay on their part of the farm and out of your personal space.

BTW, is now a good time to ask you some questions regarding living on a farm in Australia? Do you really put shrimps on the barbie? Do you have native animals where you live? How accurate is the description of Australian life in "Tie me kangaroo down"? And did you sing "Let me Abbott go loose, Bruce" when Abbott resigned?

We eat prawns precooked. Every native animal is here and my car insurance is over $1000. Kangaroos are road obstacles or things that kill your dog. Do not know that song.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Isaac posted:

We eat prawns precooked. Every native animal is here and my car insurance is over $1000. Kangaroos are road obstacles or things that kill your dog. Do not know that song.

Thanks and 5'd. I learn something new every day.

And the "abbott" song was the part from the kangaroo song that goes "let my abbos go loose, Bruce". Now tell your family to let you drink in peace and have a nice evening!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Well its almost 630pm and nothing has really happened except my gf said i seem drunk. Im sorry for this letdown gbs.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My sister traded a goat for some very good looking tbone steaks. Thats whats up dinber time.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is King Snake Roost still popular?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont know what that is so ill say no

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If we are clearing up australiab misconceptions is that we eat steak. I dont kniw what an australian steakhouse is and have never seen one. We eat asian food in the city and lamb on the farm.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Are you excited about the Wallabies' match against England on Saturday?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I spent the last 5 years in victoria they dont talk about rugby there

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant find m6 beer

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
It's grand final weekend and tomorrow's a public holiday in Victoria. You had an obligation to take a sickie, start drinking by 10am today and remain poo poo-faced for the entire weekend. If the family keeps fighting, just head up to NSW and continue drinking for another 10 days until Bathurst is over.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im in Nsw now. What a cockup

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Isaac posted:

Im in Nsw now. What a cockup

That's OK. It's grand final weekend in NSW, too, and a public holiday here Monday. You're still obliged to keep drinking until the end of Bathurst. If you keep drinking you won't notice that it's 36 loving degrees in October.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Oct 1, 2015

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
have 1-2

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i wish i had a goat but i wouldnt trade him or her for steaks i would pet it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
drink all you want and then blame their fighting for your drinking

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Is the OP alive still?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

go for it op what the worst that can happen?

a horrible murder suicide that wipes out your whole family? nbd

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Is the OP alive still?

Yes im at work now

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

i wish i had a goat but i wouldnt trade him or her for steaks i would pet it

I gave the goat a good pat before he left. He was a good but naughty goat.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Isaac posted:

If we are clearing up australiab misconceptions is that we eat steak. I dont kniw what an australian steakhouse is and have never seen one. We eat asian food in the city and lamb on the farm.

why do the supermarkets here (in america) sell organic austrailian meat? i've never bought it because what the gently caress why does meat have to come from the other side of the globe

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hell, bro, its 5 oclock where i am! I say let loose!!!!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
post pics of your GF

I doubt you have one lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Isaac posted:

The real irony here is i think my stepdad thinks my girlfriend is an alcoholic.

well all aussies are alcoholics, so yeah he's right but hes an alcoholic himself

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

gently caress it. They're arguing, if either of them mention it then blame the stress and emotional damage on them. They will each use it as ammunition against each other.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

well all aussies are alcoholics, so yeah he's right but hes an alcoholic himself

This is true as well

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Either start some drama tonight or close this letdown thread

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Celluloid Sam posted:

drink all you like op you are a grown as man

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Either start some drama tonight or close this letdown thread

Will do

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm drinking a yuengling and we have some steaks on the grill. :getin:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jackyl posted:

I'm drinking a yuengling and we have some steaks on the grill. :getin:

Ill be drinking a beer in 7 hours

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Isaac posted:

This is true as well

i want to move to Australia, it was cool it would be like 11am and everyone is like lets go bum around outside and get pissed

americans are shameful in their alcoholism by comparison.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Im not sure if this question has been asked yet.

But is Foster's really australian for beer?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
No you couldnt even buy it most places till recently. Export only really.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Dude, go ahead and drink.

I once had some brandy at 7:30 A.M. when I realized my friend had given me his suicide note. He didn't kill himself, but you're an adult and alcohol is often used for coping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
you should probably not use alcohol to cope just spitballin here

maybe just tell your family they are super lame and go live in the outback or something

• Locked thread