Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive been drunk for a week straight now, got about half of a pint of vodka i plan on drinking in a second to get the shakes off for a little longer and maybe sleep through some of the inevitable horrible hangover, I really dont wantto be drunk anymore but im just so tired and it helps me stay in bed all day ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im drinking KAMCHTKA its vodka but also liquor but its still 80 proof i can hardly type because im shaking so much thats not a good thing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

im so hungover right now and i have to be at work in a few hours

the secret is to be funemployed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

did you finally get canned

no, the place i was contractign at went under cause well, I think i madea few threads about the sales team there, so now i stay at home and get drunk a lot but Ive started looking for jobs I'd actually like and will probably do that until money runs out and then i have to take another horrible and underpaid job as some poo poo companies entire marketing dept. mmmm vodka

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im not shaking anymore cause ive replenished my bodies liquor reserves, but i am progbably going to go back to sleep soon, i dont think ive really eaten at all in the last 3 days gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
beer is fine and dandy but liquor gets you there quicker if you know what I mean :grin:

• Locked thread