Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

African AIDS cum posted:

Should I try to go back to school and get a MBA?

I think a philosophy degree, some self-reflection, and maybe a little hemlock will serve you better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Poison the caviar at your next hamptons soiree.

I'll be in the back banging the hot latina maid.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

remigious posted:

I feel as though E/N has been exceptionally gullible lately.

Are you implying that we shouldn't take a poster named "African AIDS Cum" at his word?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Shitposting in the sadbrains forum is the last refuge of the 1%

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
I am often curious as to what the real life is behind a poster who posts things like this.

I mean, the troll post from the dude with the Rare Pepe PD icon or whatever the gently caress it is, not the 6 figure kid who probably only exists in great tales of hyperbole.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm not stupid. I have a very high IQ. I am not living beyond my means, if I did I'd have a boat and an Audi and go on ski trips and a nanny.
If you really had a high IQ you'd have gotten your friends to hook you up with a high-paying job.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
is somebody actually whining about making 185k ? lmao

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Hi dummies this is fake or at least in jest so you don't have to reply honestly and it's going to GBS.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lmao at all the beta males who arent the single richest man on earth

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

I'm the guy who posts 60 times per day on forums.somethingawful.com and claim to have a 185k/year job.

:lol: at people who replied seriously

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
wait, you're trying to buy a 750k house only making 185k?

lmao, sounds like you should get that MBA and go into finance - you'd fit right in mismanaging everyone's money, including your own. all while pretending how big and important you guys are.

as an aside, finance is the biggest bullshit career in the world. it's been shown time and time again that almost no one beats the index over any considerable period, and those that do can be chalked up to statistical luck, rather than any skill. and yet, for some reason, people keep throwing money at these shucksters. if there is anyone more useless in the world, i can't think of it.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

wait, you're trying to buy a 750k house only making 185k?

lmao, sounds like you should get that MBA and go into finance - you'd fit right in mismanaging everyone's money, including your own. all while pretending how big and important you guys are.

as an aside, finance is the biggest bullshit career in the world. it's been shown time and time again that almost no one beats the index over any considerable period, and those that do can be chalked up to statistical luck, rather than any skill. and yet, for some reason, people keep throwing money at these shucksters. if there is anyone more useless in the world, i can't think of it.

Chiropractors.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
It's sobering to hear that there are people out there that get by one so little. Have one of your servants set up an gofundme account and let us know.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
kinda know how you feel, op. was 26, single, making $550K, and on a vertical trajectory. that blew up, and now I'm barely scraping 400 w/ a kid coming and a wife who'll probably quit her job after mat leave. blah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how are people falling for this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Robo Reagan posted:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
making 180k isn't hard even in a flyover state and flyover states are the best to make money in FYI

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm also looking at an unfulfilling life with as bout as much yearly in inheritance money, I guess its consolidation for having the sadbrains though

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Start the dick sucking empire. I am a tax accountant.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

African AIDS cum posted:

Should I try to go back to school and get a MBA?

no but you should probably kill yourself

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I once pulled out my friends tooth with a rusty pair of pliers because he doesn't have dental insurance.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Robo Reagan posted:

if I was making $175K in the bay area or nyc and felt my only option was to stay for the sake of my kid's education or something I'd probably want to blow my brains out too.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

brizna posted:

if I was making $175K in the bay area or nyc and felt my only option was to stay for the sake of my kid's education or something I'd probably want to blow my brains out too.

This. Sorry you flyover dweebs don't get how expensive these cities are.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

African AIDS cum posted:

You're probably an awful person if you want to live in an expensive city. That or you're a woman.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Good thing you are just african aids cum you deserve to die out free market style or whatever you think this topic is about OP

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I really wanted you to be real so I could have something to rage against. You are not a machine and I cannot rage against you. FML

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe if you were in finance you would be able to plan your finances better so you would feel more like you're keeping up

the solution is obvious, everyone should go into finance

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
OP what's your high-powered schmuck job?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

America: 14 hour jobs for half the people, unemployment for the other half. So if you complain they say just look at the people without jobs! What a fraud and a sham system.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

African AIDS cum posted:

America: 14 hour jobs for half the people, unemployment for the other half. So if you complain they say just look at the people without jobs! What a fraud and a sham system.

Oh gently caress I really wish you were real posting.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

African AIDS cum posted:

I think they call this phenomenon "right to work" nowadays

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol if you don't leave your kids with a hermit in a cave to teach them sums and astronomy.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Wait let me guess your waifu doesn't work

Sorry you're too much of a loser to marry someone with a future.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Thursday Next posted:

Wait let me guess your waifu doesn't exist

Sorry you're too much of a loser to marry someone real.
ftfy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zartosht posted:

Kill them, then yourself. :jihad:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to be perfectly honest if you can't crank out 185k a year and save most of it for 5-10 years and make sound investments and retire in your 30s you're a loving undeserving moron anyway

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

to be perfectly honest if you can't crank out 185k a year and save most of it for 5-10 years and make sound investments and retire in your 30s you're a loving undeserving moron anyway

Explain. What do you do, live with roommates? Put off marriage and fatherhood? Eat food from dumpsters?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you make that much and you live paycheck to paycheck you are too hosed for me to explain anything

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

if you make that much and you live paycheck to paycheck you are too hosed for me to explain anything

Link to me saying I live paycheck to paycheck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
OP please eat my whole rear end, TIA

• Locked thread