Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
All police officers must wear those conical hats that old fashioned British police wore in like Sherlock Holmes books.

observe:

vs.

Dumb quintessential cop or silly looking cop with funny hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Cops shouldnt kill black people so much, but im white so not bothered enough to actually do anything about it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my plan to solve police relations in the us is complete human extinction

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the crime is life

the sentence is death

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Cops shouldnt kill black people so much, but im white so not bothered enough to actually do anything about it

you have never been detained by a latina policewoman

spoiler: they HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE you

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

SHISHKABOB posted:

All police officers must wear those conical hats that old fashioned British police wore in like Sherlock Holmes books.

observe:

vs.

Also Birtish cops can't talk or laugh and have to stand there motionless no matter what you say to them. we should make our cops do that too

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Here's a plan: Kill all cops

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Give them penis extensions, that's the cause of most of their violence.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LegoPirateNinja posted:

you have never been detained by a latina policewoman

spoiler: they HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE you

no but I think I saw a "art film" about that once :wiggle:

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015

Nooner posted:

Maybe people in general shouldn't do stupid things?

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
unleash the dornerbots

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
wouldn't it be cool if cops didn't carry guns. imagine that in america

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

the crime is life

the sentence is death

mordrin just watched straight outta compton and wrote a 400 word blog post about how he hates the police

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

everytime a cop kills someone we execute a member of the cops family

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've been stopped twice, once going 90 in a 60, the other 68 in a 60, cops let me off both times. Also blew 12 times the legal limit and they told me to just park there for a while. Clearly they're bad at their jobs if they let stuff like this happen.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

City of Tampa posted:

Also Birtish cops can't talk or laugh and have to stand there motionless no matter what you say to them. we should make our cops do that too

This is true and I suggest you try it!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Darth123123 posted:

wouldn't it be cool if cops didn't carry guns. imagine that in america

i wouldnt be a cop if I couldnt carry a gun. you know how many assholes have guns in this country

how about this: dont hire assholes. oh wait, thats hard lol and its a solution that requires more than 5 seconds of thought even though its the only possible fix

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i wouldnt be a cop if I couldnt carry a gun. you know how many assholes have guns in this country

how about this: dont hire assholes. oh wait, thats hard lol and its a solution that requires more than 5 seconds of thought even though its the only possible fix

Wow you sound like an rear end in a top hat cop.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Kuato posted:

I've been stopped twice, once going 90 in a 60, the other 68 in a 60, cops let me off both times. Also blew 12 times the legal limit and they told me to just park there for a while. Clearly they're bad at their jobs if they let stuff like this happen.

imagine what would of happened if you were black

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wow you sound like an rear end in a top hat cop.

no

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
cops are like a person in the office who volunteers to go on all the lovely business trips and then complains about how they fly too much

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im not sure if that person exists but i think i saw it on some commercials on tv once so

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

im not sure if that person exists but i think i saw it on some commercials on tv once so

I have a bottomless travel budget but tell everyone else I hate traveling and am afraid of flying so hopefully they pity, instead of envy, me.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
My plan is to post dog whistle words so when somebody calls me out for being a racist piece of poo poo I can say they are actually the racists.

For those that don't know what a dog whistle word is, it's a word used by idiots that think they are being really clever instead of a racial slur like nobody is going to loving notice.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
It's About Time We Started Putting The Real Criminals Behind Bars

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Disarming cops would unironically solve half the cop problems and probably reduce violent crime

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Make all cops black/mexican

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
make cops legally culpable for their actions

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no what was i thinking? that is completely implausible. im going back to the human extinction thing

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Please focus discussion on the silly hat idea. I think it's workable.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Serious Frolicking posted:

make cops legally culpable for their actions

Where I live, The cops / sherrifs regular endorse mayorial candidates who inevitably win, and when any citizen review panel (or anything else than internal review) is proposed, that mayor kills it.

After 3 years on the force, the PD are up to nearly 200k a year, retire at 50 with full pay. That policy is also put to city review and passes, to be vetoed by mayor. What a time to be alive.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Basic Poster posted:

Where I live, The cops / sherrifs regular endorse mayorial candidates who inevitably win, and when any citizen review panel (or anything else than internal review) is proposed, that mayor kills it.

After 3 years on the force, the PD are up to nearly 200k a year, retire at 50 with full pay. That policy is also put to city review and passes, to be vetoed by mayor. What a time to be alive.

how many non whites die to police per year in this place?

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Blazing Zero posted:

how many non whites die to police per year in this place?

That is a population thing. There are not many non-whites. But the lesser classes in general (meth prostitutes) die fairly often at the hands of police.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kill everyone

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Broenheim posted:

kill everyone

im workin on it

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i think we hsould try the hat idea

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Broenheim posted:

kill everyone

i prayed to the comet gods with all my heart and was forsaken, what more can i do :(

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
This should be the standard issue police uniform

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm not sure which part you were denying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

SHISHKABOB posted:

observe:

vs.

British police kill people in custody rather than on the street

• Locked thread