Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
BREAKING NEWS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4W0ef2654

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
luv to go on 4chan to discuss how ive never got my dick sucked by vapid cunts

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

loooool

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
4chan is def gamma tho.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this is how this guy will be remembered lmao owned human being

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
This now cements Something Awful as the true forum for alpha male dominance

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
all of 4chan's good works are for naught

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Parallax Scroll posted:

this is how this guy will be remembered lmao owned human being

still more successful than Elliot Roger. Not by much though.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Moot must be counting his blessings to have sold that website only a week ago.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

lol this guy said he was going to do a school shooting and 4 chan gave him tips on what to do

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Moot must be counting his blessings to have sold that website only a week ago.

Only the opposite

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the first comment on that thread was "is the beta uprising happening?" so i can see why they're saying that

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
holy poo poo hahahahaha im legit scared now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

the first comment on that thread was "is the beta uprising happening?" so i can see why they're saying that

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

as a successful cool guy i'm afraid i will be targeted next

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wait were they about to put on an astronomer wtf?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"i had no idea 10 people were murdered by a website. #endwebsitemurder #banwebsites" -wayne lapierre

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Before the Internet the betas couldn't find or talk to each other because they were antisocial, it's the Internet's fault. Good point talking suit man thanks for bringing that up

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
I see now why the forums are dying. It was a false flag all alonffffff

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
wow.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am more amazed the CNN did their research on this one! Good job CNN! :)

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

man what the hell

everything is weird is hell

i am not old enough for things to be this weird

chill the gently caress out life

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The shooter didn't actually post on 4chan, the poster was some imageboard superstar.

I think 4channers should go outside

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gotta be honest the whole thing is pretty funny

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
every single time there is an unexpected act of mass violence the media's rapid-fire baseless speculation gets even more and more

what's the word

abstract?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

every single time there is an unexpected act of mass violence the media's rapid-fire baseless speculation gets even more and more

what's the word

abstract?

Can we get this in Hebrew plz?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

what's the word

abstract?

It's all just entertainment. it serves no purpose. it's like gawking at a train wreck except now they claim the conductor was on meth and he had connections to rogue biker gangs and this mysterious deep web where he sold drugs. it then turns out it was just equipment failure. the media goes 'lol our bad' and try to up the ratings when the next human tragedy comes around.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Alucard Nacirema posted:

they consider us akin to redditors because of people like me who punch up and quixotically fail to protect the weak and innocent

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Dapper Dan posted:

It's all just entertainment. it serves no purpose. it's like gawking at a train wreck except now they claim the conductor was on meth and he had connections to rogue biker gangs and this mysterious deep web where he sold drugs. it then turns out it was just equipment failure. the media goes 'lol our bad' and try to up the ratings when the next human tragedy comes around.

I dunno, if multiple people from the deep web call and specifically say that they sold him meth and encouraged him to crash the train then it might not completely be their fault for airing that

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Improbable Lobster posted:

I dunno, if multiple people from the deep web call and specifically say that they sold him meth and encouraged him to crash the train then it might not completely be their fault for airing that

should have specified the deep web in this case is 4chan.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i bet they are very pissed about that designation. don't they take the whole alpha/beta male thing very very seriously there?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Improbable Lobster posted:

The shooter didn't actually post on 4chan, the poster was some imageboard superstar.

I think 4channers should go outside

someone posted the day before the shooting that there was going to be a shooting at a college in the northwest, so yeah he did probably post. it was not the So Called Egg man though

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Someone posted on /mu/ that he'd set off a bomb that day and then a few hours later the Boston Marathon got bombed

4chan was down for the rest of the day

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

argondamn posted:

gotta be honest the whole thing is pretty funny

It really, really is.

They said I was a fool to still be teaching the duck and cover method... WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW??
*gets shot by 13 year-old*

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

what's the word

abstract?

"perverse" is good

"strained" also works

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thye should probably show his curated collection of sick pics, maybe do a line-by-line analysis of his manifesto. make sure everyone in america knows his name

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mandator posted:

i am not old enough for things to be this weird

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 2, 2015

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TOOT BOOT posted:

lol this guy said he was going to do a school shooting and 4 chan gave him tips on what to do

my gun nut friend said its not a crime to give a person tips and encourage them to do stuff like this but i cant imagine the feds are too happy with the people who were posting in the thread the shooter made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

pretty sure these kinds of threats are a daily occurrence on 4chan so they will always match up with a real event.

• Locked thread