Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
in a total vacuum, is a lone man an alpha, beta, both or neither?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

Hes alpha and omega, considering that in order to be in a true vacuum he survived the big crunch of the former universe.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
well i mean like a contextless physics 101 world where gravity accelerates at 10m/s^2 and theres no friction not a hell dimension beyond time

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

huskarl_marx posted:

well i mean like a contextless physics 101 world where gravity accelerates at 10m/s^2 and theres no friction not a hell dimension beyond time

Look at this fuckin' nerd and his arithmetic.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

huskarl_marx posted:

You aren't getting any pussy in a vacuum so probably beta as gently caress.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Bumming Your Scene posted:

You aren't getting any pussy in a vacuum so probably beta as gently caress.

The Betaverse.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

omg i need to get a CHAD shirt

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

huskarl_marx posted:

only betas exist in total vacuums. alphas will things into existence.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
i found out lately that 4chan is still churning out and producing serial killers at a regular pace

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Shut it down and castrate the posters so they have nothing to be angry about

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

whoflungpoop posted:

It's just vestigial for them anyway. No big loss.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

Anger is a good and manly emotion

Please don't disrespect anger

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Justin Godscock posted:

i found out lately that 4chan is still churning out and producing serial killers at a regular pace

This guy was a spree killer though

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

Alucard Nacirema posted:

The funnies thing about that CNN video is that she retroactively declared Elliot Rodgers a beta male and he isn't even around to defend himself.

Yeah it is kind of weird. Can Elliot really be called a beta male? I mean as bad as it sounds, going on a shooting spree and than killing yourself is not a "beta" thing to do. I mean it's kind of ironic that these guys are beta and invisible their whole life, and when they snap they exhibit all of the alpha traits they admire in others(low inhibition, aggressive) behavior but they get to experience the respect and reverence the media and other incels give them.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Mister Lonely posted:

Yeah it is kind of weird. Can Elliot really be called a beta male? I mean as bad as it sounds, going on a shooting spree and than killing yourself is not a "beta" thing to do.
he died an unloved unfucked laughed at/despised loser, a loser who pulls a few triggers is still a loser and thats all that so called beta males are

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mister Lonely posted:

Yeah it is kind of weird. Can Elliot really be called a beta male? I mean as bad as it sounds, going on a shooting spree and than killing yourself is not a "beta" thing to do. I mean it's kind of ironic that these guys are beta and invisible their whole life, and when they snap they exhibit all of the alpha traits they admire in others(low inhibition, aggressive) behavior but they get to experience the respect and reverence the media and other incels give them.

1) what the gently caress is wrong with you
2) were you not following along with the original elliot rodgers thread, he was mocked at every turn. he probably ended up killing himself while reloading the gun, after failing to break into a sorority to do his original preferred plan

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

which is why they need their toxic balls snipped off before more of them snap and do violent things or creep me out by looking at me when i shop

i got a wet nap and fingernail scissors come on sack up and sack out

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

he died an unloved unfucked laughed at/despised loser, a loser who pulls a few triggers is still a loser and thats all that so called beta males are

Not everyone is going to like you. Galileo was mocked and derided in his time as well.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
so does SA have like a hotline to the FBI to report posters who should be on a watchlist or what

because if we don't we should

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

so does SA have like a hotline to the FBI to report posters who should be on a watchlist or what

because if we don't we should

Use the report button, thats what its for

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
oh wait now I get it

Mister Lonely posted:

Yeah, I am black and Lynch's all white films have never bothered me. But it is 2015 and the SJW/Feminist movement is bigger than ever. I can see an all white show, with a bunch of helpless young girls being maimed and murdered getting some heat these days. I hope just says gently caress it, and goes out with a bang.

Mister Lonely posted:

Any goons here live in the Tampa area? I want to get into Martial Arts. I have got my eye on three places

http://www.tampamuaythai.com/kmt/

http://www.graciemmariverview.com/

http://www.gracietampa.com/

I am leaning toward Gracie Tampa, it looks legit and has a good pedigree. Can anyone recommend one?

hi jon pop

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

elliot rogers was such a beta that when he knocked on the sorority's door and they didn't answer, he just kinda stomped hsi feet and left

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

oh wait now I get it

hi jon pop

? Yes I am a black female. Yes I live in the ST Petersburg/Tampa Area. What is your point.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mister Lonely posted:

? Yes I am a black female. Yes I live in the ST Petersburg/Tampa Area. What is your point.

you're not jeff davising it out of this one, jon pop

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lmao yeah vindicate them by arresting them and castrating them for the crime of being as unhappy and unattractive as a spree killer

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you're not jeff davising it out of this one, jon pop

Is Jon Pop some kind of stupid 3chan meme?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
like calls that kind of thing isnt going to rouse these people to any more violence

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

huskarl_marx posted:

lmao yeah vindicate them by arresting them and castrating them for the crime of being as unhappy and unattractive as a spree killer

Yeah, their are no easy answers. At the end of the day, we girls like what we like. Unfortunately the total package, 6'3 football player/Engineer doesn't really exist. So we have to get our needs met in different ways. It sucks that "beta" males don't get to have the relationship experiences that hot guys in their youth, but life is not fair, and we women should not be blamed for wanting to feel good.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jon pop your mental illness is taking on new and ever-more disturbing dimensions seek therapy

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

jon pop your mental illness is taking on new and ever-more disturbing dimensions seek therapy

I hope you are just joking and not being the hateful racist, homophobic, transphobic rear end in a top hat you are coming across as.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
So who is the alpha and omega on the planet? Is that Navy SEaL astronaut the alpha? Seems pretty loving alpha. And the Omega, Jesus so many choices.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

King of Bees posted:

So who is the alpha and omega on the planet? Is that Navy SEaL astronaut the alpha? Seems pretty loving alpha. And the Omega, Jesus so many choices.

human toilet fetishist bronies are the omega prolly

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

King of Bees posted:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

*in effete voice* im joan pop and im a strong black woman who dont need no ban

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

My name is Monique.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

its like a benny hill skit where he dresses up as a woman to get inside and then all the real women spill out comically and he chases them around to an upbeat laughtrack until the bobby shows up and waves his club menacingly

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

whoflungpoop posted:

*in effete voice* im joan pop and im a strong black female who dont need no ban

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Mister Lonely posted:

Yeah, their are no easy answers. At the end of the day, we girls like what we like. Unfortunately the total package, 6'3 football player/Engineer doesn't really exist. So we have to get our needs met in different ways. It sucks that "beta" males don't get to have the relationship experiences that hot guys in their youth, but life is not fair, and we women should not be blamed for wanting to feel good.

You'd get better responses on reddit or 4chan and it's free!

• Locked thread