Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Someone posted on /mu/ that he'd set off a bomb that day and then a few hours later the Boston Marathon got bombed

4chan was down for the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I don't think they're trying to ruin his life so much as troll news organizations

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Robo Reagan posted:

i showed that pic to my gf and she got mad at me because she was eating and said he looked gross so if thats the shooter i guess i can understand why he did it if thats how people reacted to him lmao

That's not the shooter

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Tezzor posted:

no one is doing this

Do you just search for posts that have wrongthink

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Mandator posted:

let's take a moment to honor the alpha males who have historically kept these people in check

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/02/forget-oregon-s-gunman-remember-the-hero-who-charged-straight-at-him.html

Thought it was pretty weird when his cousin was literally named Bourgeois but then I kept reading and

quote:

“He’s a big guy,” the cousin noted.
:ms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Justin Godscock posted:

i found out lately that 4chan is still churning out and producing serial killers at a regular pace

This guy was a spree killer though

• Locked thread