Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Well, that was the weirdest goal by Oduro. Anyone actually know whether the Fox commentator is right about that rule regarding goalies controlling the ball, or whether he's just being a homer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Hey Vancouver, this is probably the wrong time to play like...whatever that was.

At least they clinched with that point but it'd be really nice if they could learn to Score A Goal in time to land that first-round bye (I'd say "to avoid the away knockout round date" but with home form like this I'd almost rather get the away knockout round date.)

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Giovinco sees Nemeth's GotW and says "anything you can do I can do better".

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Luckily you are still going to win the Shield because your remaining game is against the only team worse than the one you are currently destroying.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Thank you Houston and Portland, for almost managing to get us a home playoff date in spite of ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

threeagainstfour posted:

I love your posting Fancy. My condolences to you and all DC United fans.

threeagainstfour posted:

TFC need to let Jozy go and spend that money on building an actual defense.

You are on a roll tonight.

Bonus, if the results hold Montreal will host a rematch of this exact game in the knockout round.

(on the other hand if this Drogba injury keeps him out of that things will get more interesting!)

• Locked thread