Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Xabi posted:

Someone needs to head into a Chelsea forum and quote the best posts for us all to enjoy.

I went on a mission earlier, and all I found was boring depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
whoa

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Ravel posted:

Advocaat in?

or Brenda to S'Land?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
haha https://vine.co/v/e2OFtXVuh2V

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Sky Italy are suggesting Di Matteo will take over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Harry doesn't seem all that interested in the Sunderland job http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-redknapp-rules-himself-out-10205899

quote:

"I don’t know if I can get a bus there (to Sunderland) - is there a bus that goes in the morning? Or a train?

“So it would be a bit of a slap for me every morning, I’d have to leave early.

“No I’m not in the running there. I dunno if Sam (Allardyce) wants it really.

“Sam will look at it and think – I know Sam is a very confident guy, he’s got a big ego, he’s done a fantastic job wherever he’s been.

“But Sam will be looking at it thinking: ‘Can I keep these up?’

“If he thinks he can’t then he won’t take it. If he’s not sure then he ain’t going to want to get relegated.

“Every year they seem to be in the same position and they’ve not recruited very well. They’ve not bought good players in.

“They’ve spent decent money again but I saw them play at Bournemouth the other day and they were an absolute disaster.

“Bournemouth wiped the floor with them and they were horrendous I thought.”

“Who’s bringing these players in at Sunderland? Is it the managers?

“Who’s bringing them in at all these other clubs? I’m not sure. Was Brendan (Rodgers) bringing them in at Liverpool? I’m not sure. I think they’ve got a transfer committee so you’ve got to sit there and let other people bring the players in, and if they’re no good they don’t get the blame.

“Then you’ve got to sit there and wait for the next manager and then bring some more c**p players in.”

• Locked thread