Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
dti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Haverchuck posted:

time to vaporize a couple thousand more civilians and get away with it
they worship the wrong moon god so theyre terrorists hth

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

notZaar posted:

Holy lol at the whackos itt and the mental circus of trying to legitimize shithead clubs like Hamas. The fact that you could actually think that a legitimate government and military is in any way comparable to the mini ISIS that routinely and indiscriminately bombs civilians with homemade mortars is just laughable. The fact that their weapons suck somehow makes you root for them? Are you an idiot ape?
lol gently caress of

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i was going to make some joke about israel being bad but theyre not quite isis yet in a hilarious misconstrual of the indiscriminately bombing civilians comment but i couldnt be bothered responding properyl to that piece of poo poo

have this instead

Cugel the Clever posted:

How many Israeli soldiers armed with assault rifles does it take to violently arrest a 12-year-old and rough up an innocent shopkeeper in a candy store?

Eight, apparently.

https://t.co/UiMSCqJsXC

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hellbeard was in the idf or maybe the reserves or something

he was an insane racist who liked to post :spergin: reviews of expensive pens and mechanical pencils

so pretty much how youd expect a goon in the idf to be

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the good side is maybe stop bombing and oppressing civilians ill reserve most of my condemnation for the people doing most of the bombing and oppressing and then whatevers left over can be for hamas

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its not hamas or israel theres another option and its caring about the millions of innocent palestinians who are living in an apartheid state which kidnaps tortures evicts thieves and murders at will

hamas are bullshit and evil and also incidentally probably a product of the deliberate attempts to undermine and murder palestinian secular liberation movements by you guessed it the israelis

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

loquacius posted:

I don't see how that means we should root for them to kill civilians and/or win wars :confused:

XMNN posted:

its not hamas or israel theres another option and its caring about the millions of innocent palestinians who are living in an apartheid state which kidnaps tortures evicts thieves and murders at will

can u even read

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

loquacius posted:

don't root for Hamas or an Intifada then because that'll just lead to more of them getting killed

XMNN posted:

can u even read

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ill give you a hint: i never said i supported hamas or another intifada in fact i said the opposite

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Top City Homo posted:

ur an idiot mate hth
probably

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

GeneX posted:

this is the right opinion

the british hosed up the region incredibly badly, because they promised the mandate of palestine to like 3 separate groups, kept changing the assigned borders, and alternately supported and condemned both the jews in the region pre/post israel and every arab nation nearby, plus whatever nascent palestinian national organization existed (which...I can't find any specific evidence of, but I'm sure I'm just looking in the wrong place and/or no one in the region on either the arab or israeli side gave a poo poo about them)

it's a fun way too look at things: this whole mess is the fault of the british, so we should just get out of the region and leave it to them to clean up.

Or nuke the place after evacuating the scientists on either side because they might be useful
tbf picot was french they share some of the blame

a good 70% of the worlds problems are probably directly attributable to the french and british empires alone though

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Rutibex posted:

the other 30% can go to the spanish empire
need to work the belgians and portuguese in there somewhere

and the russians and japanese too

hmm htis is going to need working out properly

Sonofsilversign posted:

oh care to enlighten this ignorant soul?
no man is an island you unfeeling robot

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
theres a difference between not weeping into your coffee over every missing child on the morning news and welp those people are brown and half a world away so i literally dont care at all i cnat even imagine why anyone would care about their fellow human beings beep boop beep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf settlers deserve everything they get just like people going out murdering native americans on the frontier deserved everything they got

not the women and children but if youre part of an armed pseudo national group actively involved in the annexation and occupation of a foreign country and the expulsion of its people you dont really fit the traditional definition of civilian just because you happen to not bother wearing uniforms

• Locked thread