Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Seahawks are going to beat down the Bengals even worse than they did the lions

'Even worse' than the mighty 3 point MOV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

nerve posted:

you are replying to a LWB post

good point, why do I bother

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Alaois posted:

be like me and attend a school with a DIII team so you can root for whatever the hell D1 team you feel like

Or you could be like me and go to a school with no football program at all! But I grew up like 10 minutes from Memorial so I kind of have an obligation there.

Lessail posted:

Then you find another sport to root for

Warriors season starts in 3 weeks!

(Yes Cal is 5-0 right now but we're gonna get pasted by Utah next week)

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
There's a dude in my graduating class in the NFL right now, actually. Didn't really know him, since believe it or not I didn't really orbit the same social circles as the football players.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I'm happy the Niners didn't manage to gently caress up and win that game. I mean, it would have been funny to embarrass the Giants on national TV but it's better for the long-term health of the franchise this way.

Tiller should absolutely be starting over Devey though, pretty much all of the Niners' good drives were with him at RG. If he can actually play, with Kilgore healthy and Davis back at RT next year they might actually have a functional OL without needing to add anybody in the offseason.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Febreeze posted:

Kaep looked like the checkdown king terrified to throw the ball more than 3 yards to one side for the whole first half, but yeah he came out and looked like a reasonable average QB in the second half, which is probably him realizing that the Giants pass defense is a high school team

Nah it was him finally getting decent pass protection from the right side when they sat the lovely starter and played the guy they literally promoted from the practice squad two days ago

Except the very first drive of the game, I'm pretty sure every Niners possession that went anywhere was when Devey was on the bench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

old dog child posted:

Seahawk status: frauds

We already knew this after they lost to the Rams, tbf

• Locked thread