Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

AsInHowe posted:

I really do not like pro football. See you in the college threads.

No :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
As a gophers fan, I personally believe college football is bullshit and should be burned to the ground. Much like my hopes and dreams.

E: asinhowe sounds way too much like my dad to not be my dad.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

College football does actually really suck if your team sucks. Of the times where I've put down money to watch the gophers, they've won once, the crowd is dead and sad drunks pray that we only lose to Wisconsin by thirty. I'm undergoing the opposite this year as I'm becoming dissatisfied with NCAA.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

Please don't support people ever watching or supporting the loving triple option

I agree with you Ross. I prefer runs up the gut on 3rd and 17

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

Minnesota's not that bad, and can actually make something of themselves in a weak division. They aren't perpetually doomed like Rutgers and Maryland or something. Minnesota's actually on the rise.

Heck yeah, beating Ohio [not state] on a last minute penalty, getting blown out and shut out by Northwestern, and barely escaping something called Colorado State as Jerry Kill has a meltdown to the media is being on the rise.

Grittybeard posted:

The stadium doesn't matter if it's full and you have some way to tailgate. Not being able to fill the stadium which might be a problem for SDSU hurts.

What can they do? Build a stadium?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

You're not Rutgers or Indiana.

Also, Jerry Kill has never been suspended for beating an infant in the scrotum until the child bleeds.

I mean, we can always pull the UAB or Penn State card here.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Also it must be cool going to a stadium that houses 110K people

Also has a stanley cup owning hockey team

And a winter classic

:smithcloud:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Alaois posted:

be like me and attend a school with a DIII team so you can root for whatever the hell D1 team you feel like

I do, still cheer for a bad one :saddowns::coffee:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Alaois posted:

oh that's why you hate Mankato so much

vvv:just like everyone else who's attended EMU

I cheer for a MIAC school the most elite DIII conference of them all

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

International games are poo poo, gently caress the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Lindy Infante, Packers coach during the Instant Replay game, has died.

• Locked thread