Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
From the date on the newspaper it looks like the Taiga catalogue incident was from 2002 which just makes the whole thing even more irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Lord Krangdar posted:

Yeah that quote doesn't seem to apply to the customers, just the business owners. For the customers and other extras I imagine they tell them whatever works best in the moment.

There's no reason why you can't use random passers-by in a TV show, all you have to do is get them to sign a release afterwards. You don't have to pay them as far as I know. Either they are very good at casting actors who can do 100% genuine awkwardness like we see on the show or they are just actual members of the public who stumbled onto the show. They wouldn't explain beforehand what to do, they might just say we're shooting a TV show here, do you mind being in it, and get their signature afterwards.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

precision posted:

I think most people don't even know who Banksy is, at least, most people not in the UK.

Nobody knows who he is.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
The fake bartender lady was a pro

"It's not fake, I loved it"

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
The interview with the biker couple was brilliant, i like to think that's the first the woman had heard of the night the man hooked up with 2 chicks.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Somehow i'm not surprised if that relationship didn't last, kind of a weird thing it find out it was a different person from the first time you meet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Another funny thing was the tight rope walk for raising breast cancer awareness, one of the most famous diseases that everyone is already well aware of.

• Locked thread