Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Phenotype posted:

This is the second show in a row where I'm feeling legitimately bad for the people he reels in. The fitness guy last week was left in a really bad spot - he'd basically lost his job with Nathan and was left awkwardly trying to sell himself to the moving company guy ("meet the only employee you'll ever need!") on what was basically a scam that neither of them really believed in.

This week, ordinary bro gets scammed out of two hundred bucks for the crime of hanging out with Nathan, thinking it was just a couple guys getting drunk and having a good time. I really hope Nathan gave him his money back when they wrapped up. :(

Same. Also I think it was really messed up how all those people on the Sopranos committed murders and got away with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

seriously though: shout out to J Squad

what's your favorite posish' bro?

• Locked thread