Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
Hey I just want to mention, I do work with jungle children

has anyone actually ordered the book? every excerpt I've read is amazing, feels like it was pretty much written in 24 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
age progression guy was clearly a Craigslist scammer which made this all the more hilarious

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

given those tweets above and the fact that the show hasn't been renewed I think next Thursday might be the last episode ever of this show :(

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

(just to be clear that I mean Nathan as in the TV character, and not actual Nathan despite the fact the character is essentially a more exaggerated version of his real self).

I'm starting to feel the real Nathan is a bit unhinged as well

• Locked thread