Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Right, and the people who he is helping don't really seem to be the demographic that would watch a show like this to know about it anyway.

Unless he does some super crazy stunt that gives him Tom Green/Jackass status, I doubt that it'll be a problem.

Impractical jokers are on their sixth season and they can still find plenty of people who have no idea who they are.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Enderzero posted:

I've been wondering the backstory on that production credit for years. Anybody know more about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWorSepWyJQ

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Well first season was the Pig, second was Dumb Starbucks. I'm guessing it's something that we are already aware of but have no idea he is behind it.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
A hint about the new episode.

http://i.imgur.com/IKfIBtC.png

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
So the guy who wrote the movement got paid $500 and receives no royalties lol. I guess the profits all go to charity though so that's cool. I guess Nathan is really into charity work with this season benefiting three different charities.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Also, lol at this sale.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Dec 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Doubtful.

• Locked thread