Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I don't usually :firstpost:, but when I do, it's Mount Snakemore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The most criminally overlooked part of MGS4.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It's seriously awesome

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

This

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Mount Snakemore

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

SM64Guy posted:

Mount Snakemore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SM64Guy posted:

Mount Snakemore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Ocelot: [Pumps a nearly-dead, exhausted Snake with nanomachine suppresor] This is it, brother; Our final moment. The battle has ended, but we are not yet free! The war is over... but... You and I still have a score to settle.
Liquid Ocelot: [Snake pulls himself upright and gets into a combat stance; Liquid casts aside his sunglasses and gets into a combat stance as well; music intensifies] SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SNAKE!

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Metal Gear VI: Plasma Snake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Liquid Ocelot: [Pumps a nearly-dead, exhausted Snake with nanomachine suppresor] This is it, brother; Our final moment. The battle has ended, but we are not yet free! The war is over... but... You and I still have a score to settle.
Liquid Ocelot: [Snake pulls himself upright and gets into a combat stance; Liquid casts aside his sunglasses and gets into a combat stance as well; music intensifies] SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SNAKE!

Chills.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MGS4 has some missteps along the way, but it's undeniable that it has the most epic final boss in all of gaming.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

MGS4 has some missteps along the way, but it's undeniable that it has the most epic final boss in all of gaming.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the changing music and UI that takes you through all the MGS games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It's pretty much the perfect culmination to the series at that point

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Iconic Fight

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

LIQUID!!!!!!
                                                                           \
                                                                            \
                                                                             \
                                                                              \
                                                                               \
                                                                                \

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

that and the rex vs. ray fight were insanely good.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

the changing music and UI that takes you through all the MGS games

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
Seriously though who is the third guy. Looks like Robert Redford.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zelgadis posted:

That's liquid, dude

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

zelgadis posted:

net cafe scandal posted:

LIQUID!!!!!!
                                                                           \
                                                                            \
                                                                             \
                                                                              \
                                                                               \
                                                                                \

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

LIQUID!!!!!!
                                                                           \
                                                                            \
                                                                             \
                                                                              \
                                                                               \
                                                                                \

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

In Training posted:

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

That's liquid, dude

Never seen him in such high resolution- I know they're twins but in my head he doesn't look like snake at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zelgadis posted:

Never seen him in such high resolution- I know they're twins but in my head he doesn't look like snake at all

He got all the dominant genes so he looks extremely sexy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mount Snakemore but it's lovingly carved recreations of the rear end of each MGS protagonist.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOFVuSK7bvw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Nice username/post combo

• Locked thread