Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trumps-capture-reportedly-worth-205905543.html

quote:

Yes, according to TeleSurTV, El Chapo has increased the bounty on Trump's hair hat to a less-than-paltry $100 million. "He was mad," a predictably unnamed source tells the publication. "He wants Donald Trump dead and will pay any amount of money to have Donald Trump’s head."

Trump is probably insulted the bounty is so low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015
I wish I had that much money

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I would legit be cool if Trump started carpet bombing Mexico. gently caress the Cartels. Mexico needs to clean up their own drat problems.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Wait, he may just be talking about his toupee and not his actual head

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I don't think Dead or Alive really means his hair but that'd be funny too

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Mexico forever. We begin bombing in 5 minutes.

*95% approval rating forever and ever 100 years Donald Trump.com*

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I think we'd get over it pretty quickly if someone actually did go through with El Chapo's request.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Johnny Aztec posted:

I would legit be cool if Trump started carpet bombing Mexico. gently caress the Cartels. Mexico needs to clean up their own drat problems.

But U.S. Involvement in the affairs of Latin American nations, particularly punishing and overthrowing democratically elected leaders, is a major cause of the widespread problems today

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Windows 98 posted:

I don't think Dead or Alive really means his hair but that'd be funny too

I would really be fine with a bounty on his hair

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Johnny Aztec posted:

lol what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Commie NedFlanders posted:

But U.S. Involvement in the affairs of Latin American nations, particularly punishing and overthrowing democratically elected leaders, is a major cause of the widespread problems today

also our own war on drugs and the huge us market for it, also our massive weapons manufacturing industry and the associated smuggling of guns to mexico

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
If it's a real offer somebody will get that money for trumps retard rear end

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He's like Sampson, if we steal his hair we steal his power

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

thanks huzlers.com

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

ill do it el chapo

plata o plomo

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Machete rising

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

This is true, and those were bad things that were done. I don't believe the US is actually vested in stopping the cartels. It's just a big dance.
So, I 'd like Trump to bomb the cartels to dust, and give the Prsident of mexico a chance to fix things up. Of course, I don't think that dude is vested in fixing things either, so v:shobon:v

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster

poopzilla posted:

ill do it el chapo

plata o plomo

Wanna team up??

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Is this the ARG for SWAT 2?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

poopzilla posted:

ill do it el chapo

plata o plomo

You know, $100 million split across 100 people suddenly becomes very reasonable odds.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Johnny Aztec posted:

This is true, and those were bad things that were done. I don't believe the US is actually vested in stopping the cartels. It's just a big dance.
So, I 'd like Trump to bomb the cartels to dust, and give the Prsident of mexico a chance to fix things up. Of course, I don't think that dude is vested in fixing things either, so v:shobon:v

america definitely needs a counter-insurgency campaign on our border, sounds good, cant see how that could go wrong

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

lol if you actually believe this

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

BigBoss posted:

lol if you actually believe this

lol if you dont

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Is the us president thing still on? Has anything interesting happened the last 8 weeks?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

rear end cobra posted:

Is the us president thing still on? Has anything interesting happened the last 8 weeks?

ben carson has been diagnosed with early onset dementia

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

Ben Caron believes in his hands.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

TEAYCHES posted:

Will he further lobotomize himself to assuage his suffering?

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster

TEAYCHES posted:

Really?? I just thought he was really high all the time

nopants
May 29, 2004
President Trump has been kidnapped by the cartels.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue Trump?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

nopants posted:

That would be so interesting

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

How the hell does the payout work, though?

Do you have to first find El Chapo?

Deliver the body?

Like, I'd almost certainly think there's at least one person willing and able to take the death penalty to put $100M in their family's hands. Especially if they can just cap his rear end and wait for cops.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Ben Carson says everyone should rush spree shooters because he can't shoot all of us.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

this sounds rad i hope it happens

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

nopants posted:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

How the hell does the payout work, though?

Do you have to first find El Chapo?

Deliver the body?

Like, I'd almost certainly think there's at least one person willing and able to take the death penalty to put $100M in their family's hands. Especially if they can just cap his rear end and wait for cops.

Lol they wouldn't let him keep the money fool.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Ben Carson says everyone should rush spree shooters because he can't shoot all of us.

He's simply being logical

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I was mega obsessed with the gop race for a while, but wow it's a long time running. Did Fiorina gently caress up yet?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Waiting for trump to offer up 200 million for elchapo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

nopants posted:

Heh I don't think anybody's gonna be working too hard to rescue him.

• Locked thread