Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Oh hello! Welcome to the Geoduck thread! First a little science:

Geoducks are not actually ducks, their closest relative is the turtle but many people mistake them for clams. They spend their days beneath the sands waiting for their prey.

In ancient times Geoducks could grow to enormous lengths (30ft) and girths and could easily consume a horse, bear or small elephant. In the 1800s Geoducks were hunted to near extinction for their prized turtle shells which were used to make women's hats back in Europe. The following picture depicts a group of boys who were hunted and stalked by an extremely rare giant geoduck. This particular geoduck killed four boys before it was finally subdued.

Not all Geoducks were savage killing beasts and some were regarded as generous lovers. Sailors and fishermen were known to seek out these erotic geoduck colonies. Today some people carry on consensual relationships with Geoducks despite the stigma society still has against such arrangements.

What do you know about Geoducks that you can share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

i know that they're basically 85% horse penis

actually turtle penis but it like a turtle that is hung like a horse

Moridin920 posted:

it'd be cool if humans didn't wipe out every cool animal

like keep a few you know? when you kill them all you can't make any more.

ya but like the shark, a geoduck is an apex predator so humans are scared of them :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Zzulu posted:

we were put here on this earth to kill all the living things. Once we're done and this planet is but a mere husk we will take to the stars, to kill all the other planets and their living things too

it is all part of gods grand design

I totally agree but what about people like this guy:

He loves Geoducks and is legally married to one. Do we make exceptions when it's love? Even if we don't understand that love?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

we should probably kill him before he breeds

either the geoduck or the guy, i don't care

the guy would be easy but the geoduck is a vicious killing machine

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I.C. posted:

Luvcow, where are their eyes?

TIA

they are at the base of the massively engorged penis

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I've heard of the movie this is from and I know it's a "classic" in the geoduck erotica world but I have gladly never seen it.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Stuck one up my butt and cant get it out.

please send help

lol I've heard of this scene from the movie.

:cripes:

Interesting theory is that the Loch Ness monster is actually a huge prehistoric geoduck. In the early 1800s the people of the loch were terrorized by a huge geoduck which ate 37 men before finally being killed:

local Scottish scientists investigated the corpse and determined it was a juvenile, meaning the mother must have been massive...

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Polo-Rican posted:

I used to live on the west coast and remember reading about a local kid who disappeared, and then a month later they found him in a geoduck. poo poo is not a joke.

that sucks.

:smith:

On D-Day when they stormed the beaches of Normandy over 2000 men were killed by nazi raised Geoducks, little known fact :(

• Locked thread