Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
why didnt you just capture their king tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Bert Roberge posted:

Are we getting invaded by Stormfront?

You got me chief, I left Berlin and the art parties, omnipresent bike lanes, food trucks, German hipster chicks, etc. and moved to a country experiencing the most virulent plague of modern times as well as endemic malaria and corruption, where within my liftime a sitting president was tortured and executed in front of international media, all because of my enduring hatred for black people.

Bro Dad posted:

does anyone have that picture of op where hes standing next to a normal-sized afghan teenager

It was an Iraqi Bedouin. A really tall Iraqi Bedouin. I think the pic and some of the memes based on it are in my Helldump thread.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Liberia is in a weird transitional place and really sick of violence, but in Nigeria if the locals in the market see a theft, they sound the call "olè" and uninvolved people nearby will hear the call and come running with tires and petrol cans to necklace him.

I like their gusto.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
oh no my expensive toy built by slave labor was taken by people who are poor because they used to be our slaves

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
OP your homo avatar poem doesn't even rhyme

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this doesn't match my far cry 2 experience AT ALL

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

You got me chief, I left Berlin and the art parties, omnipresent bike lanes, food trucks, German hipster chicks, etc. and moved to a country experiencing the most virulent plague of modern times as well as endemic malaria and corruption, where within my liftime a sitting president was tortured and executed in front of international media, all because of my enduring hatred for black people.

hmm trade berlin hipsters for ebola
a tough choice

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Why are they afraid of dogs?

Do dogs commonly eat liberians?

Liberians are black. Dogs are racist and hate blacks.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

white mans burden

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
tl;dr pls

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Mercrom posted:

oh no my expensive toy built by slave labor was taken by people who are poor because they used to be our slaves

Nah man, the former American slaves who were repatriated to Liberia in the 1800s form the wealthy local elites here today. So if someone is poor here that means they're the descendants of the people displaced when American progressive groups dumped hundreds of ex-slaves on the coast. The ex-slave colonists had the backing of US groups, modern agricultural and industrial tools and weapons, and swiftly moved to recreate Southern society but with themselves at the top of the pyramid. So basically it became a "Slightly Less Black Man's Burden" to civilize the local tribes and kindly but forcefully offer them employment options.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

BigBoss posted:

Liberians are black. Dogs are racist and hate blacks.

Dog Boer, so what?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Nauta posted:

tl;dr pls

op gets rock hard erection at the brutal humiliation of black man

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

RideTheSpiral posted:

Better than being brutally humiliated by the rock hard erection of a black man

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Upvoted

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Dr Cheeto posted:

Better than being brutally humiliated by the rock hard erection of a black man

please dont kink shame

Aug 4, 2010

white power

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
cool story OP, being serious

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

LegoPirateNinja posted:

this gave me a colonial boner

In the blackwater community we call this a "ColoBo."

Mercrom posted:

This. I hope the locals burn your compound to the ground with all of you inside, OP.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

RideTheSpiral posted:

Would've been way way uglier if local staff handled it on their own. I was 22 before I was in combat, so I'd imagine experiencing it at age 12 would be way more traumatic.

He does have some pretty funny stories though, like how the RPG was too big for him to handle on the shoulder so he fired it from the hip, causing the tube to go flying backwards and the rocket to go zipping off to parts unknown, Longfellow-style.

It's pretty hard to tell West Africa stories without sounding like a racist or a hippie. Or a racist hippie.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Robot Pride posted:

In the blackwater community we call this a "ColoBo."

This. I hope the locals burn your compound to the ground with all of you inside, OP.

Your mouth to God's ears. But a good handful of Iraqis and Afghans, and a couple Armenians and one dude in DC with a shank have failed thus far, so I dunno.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

white people please dont live in africa

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

Jimlit posted:

Way to oppress the locals dickhead

Yeah, I totally don't think threatening someone with serious harm over a phone is something to get upset about.

If you care so much about the locals out there feel free to dump your possessions in a box and send them over.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
suck my dick, op. you fat pile of poo poo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

EasternBronze posted:

Yeah, I totally don't think threatening someone with serious harm over a phone is something to get upset about.

If you care so much about the locals out there feel free to dump your possessions in a box and send them over.

lol

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Your mouth to God's ears.

Is that you, Scott Lively???

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

david... posted:

but that's racist! you can't segregate where people live based on skin color, I mean that'd be like saying, "black people don't live in Europe." I shudder to even type those words.

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot

david... posted:

what's wrong with diversity

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
stay humble, OP

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

White people don't whip out your iPhone in Liberia and act super shocked when you get mugged.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Isn't Liberia the country founded by Africans who were enslaved in America, subsequently freed and then went back to Africa and enslaved/enacted apartheid on the locals in the region?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Me reading this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQP-etYU1ps

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
These forums used to unironically defend Somali pirates so I'm not sure what you expected to accomplish here OP. In the eyes of some posters here all 3rd world criminals are beautiful naive creatures who should be allowed to do whatever because honkies are evil.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Kill white people

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

"As mentioned in other threads"

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

notZaar posted:

These forums used to unironically defend Somali pirates so I'm not sure what you expected to accomplish here OP. In the eyes of some posters here all 3rd world criminals are beautiful naive creatures who should be allowed to do whatever because honkies are evil.

if youre not defending somali pirates then you should probably kill yourself hth

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot
Speaking of which, OP would probably like this for a holiday

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

RideTheSpiral posted:

if youre not defending somali pirates then you should probably kill yourself hth

Somali pirates loving suck. They don't even have eye patches or parrots. gently caress them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
thanks for the thread oop I enjoyed reading it
you guys do civil engeneering / dog wranglin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

david... posted:

This, 100%

Just let the blacks have something that's all theirs, without The White Menace lording over them (even if he is trying to help)

• Locked thread