Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Hey, guys. Sorry if this is the wrong location for this, but I'm in need for an ergonomic chair at work that's ... well, suited for a fatass like myself. I'm pushing 400, so would want something that's rated 450-500 pounds to be safe.

Anyone have any good ideas on brands, or ones you've used in the past (or someone you know has used, et al)?

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

There's a pretty good thread in SH/SC that covers computer/office chairs.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3383243

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Steelcase Leap Plus.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
400 pounds and planning to add another 50? Lose some weight instead you lazy bastard

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
I think he means he wants it rated another 100 pounds to play it safe. But that sounds less fun than calling him out.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

I don't know what I love more, the fact that it has two roll things or that you sit directly on the nose of the eagle.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Post/Username combo

wizxz
Aug 4, 2004

Fatass checking in here, I've been using a Steelcase Leap Plus Fabric since January and it's a decent chair. The seat isn't quite as wide as the above Murica Glory chair, but it is wide enough. My only complaint is that the seat height is only about 20", it'd be nice if it went up another few inches. It's a darn sturdy chair though, I have no fear of leaning back and putting my feet up in it. Good luck!!

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Office Star makes a really solid line of chairs for us fatasses. This also seems like a pretty solid chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Maybe OP is a world class strongman/bodybuilder. Weight is just a number and you can be healthy at every size. Don't judge because it can be very triggering for some of us.

• Locked thread