Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
when u call pizza hut and they ask you if you can hold what happens if i say no i cant. will they put me on hold or will they stay on the line with me. personally i dont like being on hold for some pizza hut guy but thats just me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I used to work at a Domino's and someone did that once and it was hella busy so I said 'alright well please call back!' and hung up.

Like I have time to deal with your special snowflake rear end.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
You get a free pizza because you called their bluff. Do it two times more and you get into the "Secret Pizza Hut Club"

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

I used to work at a Domino's and someone did that once and it was hella busy so I said 'alright well please call back!' and hung up.

Like I have time to deal with your special snowflake rear end.

Does not work for Dominoes because Dominoes is loving poo poo and doesn't have a secret club.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

if its busy youre going on hold and im not listening to a word you said . you could be screaming that youre being raped by a gorilla youre going straight to hold . bitch you think you the only one that want our delicious pizza ? shiiiiit bitch

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

poopzilla posted:

if its busy youre going on hold and im not listening to a word you said . you could be screaming that youre being raped by a gorilla youre going straight to hold . bitch you think you the only one that want our delicious pizza ? shiiiiit bitch

then id talk to your manager and get you in trouble. noboddy wins in this situations i t seems

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Grody posted:

then id talk to your manager and get you in trouble. noboddy wins in this situations i t seems

the manager doesn't care and will just give you a coupon for a free pizza and forget about it.

also the coupon is a special kind that you only get for complaining so when you redeem it they are going to touch their buttholes to your pizza.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Grody posted:

lol ok, ill go get him after we finish smoking this bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it shows your an alpha so u get 50% off

• Locked thread