Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

goatse.cx haver posted:

BET YALL COWARDS DONT EVEN SMOKE CRACK

whats up with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i smoke crack all the time. sometimes i smoke 2 cracks

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yall leave op alone he is my friend

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Gnossiennes posted:

naw, it's only exciting because i once kinda knew the guy
and know he did lots of drugs himself

I apologize for all those times I called you while out of my mind on Ecstasy.

To this day, my friend still claims he hosed a girl in the rear end and that she wasn't a transexual.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

precision posted:

To this day, my friend still claims he hosed a girl in the rear end and that she wasn't a transexual.

that is not a crazy claim, it happens

please fill in your stories! I would like to hear them

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
OP give us your primo poo poo, right now, up front

so far your stories have maybe been a 4/10, give us your best story so we can tell if there's any point continuing to read thread

i mean, ike, if your best story is a 5 then pack it in, if its a 9 then i'll hang around

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Well, OK.

One night I came home from work and used the back door, which required taking a very narrow fire escape type metal staircase to the fourth floor. I heard all kinds of cursing from above but the gay/not-gay rednecks lived next to the door so I assumed it was their normal shenanigans. I started up, my hands full, a box of food from work in one hand and a bag with beer in the other.

When I got up to the third floor, the argument above me escalated and one of the redneck guys was propelled outward, face first, grabbing the waist-high railing and very nearly falling completely over it. "SON A BITCH" he screamed and turned around, unbalancing himself in the process and falling towards me. Very slowly falling. Slow enough that I was able to just scramble back down the stairs a bit. Just as a bent to lay my poo poo down so I could help the guy hopefully not-die, I hear a gunshot and freeze. It sounded close, like across the street close.

Across the street was a church, on whose steps Angry Buff Crackhead often drank or smoked crack with an assortment of other people. One of these, let's call him "Raspberry" because hopefully there's no way that's his actual name, was standing with a gun in his hand. Angry Buff Crackhead was laughing hysterically.

Around this time redneck sort of slumps against my legs, with barely enough force to upset my balance. I threw the box of work food because half a sundried tomato and pepperoni pizza was not worth breaking multiple bones and used that hand to steady myself.

The beer, acting as a counterweight, swung me around harder with the end result being that I was halfway off the staircase, with one hand on the broken railing and one foot on the top rung of the ladder down to the street, and my body facing the church and exposed.

Angry Buff Crackhead was still laughing uproariously and said something to Raspberry, who takes another shot - hitting my beer and causing it to explode all over my leg. "HEY!" I shouted. "DUDE! loving WHAT THE gently caress!" Or words to that effect.

ABC yells something about "Just having fun" and "rubber bullets" and he starts running toward me, presumably to like, help me or some poo poo. Before he can even cross the street, three cop cars converge on the corner at once. Raspberry immediately runs away, with the rest of the crowd, and every single one of the cops focuses on ABC. First they point guns at him and yell "ON THE GROUND, friend of the family!" which first of all, rude, and secondly, he was on his way to help me, so gently caress off pigs.

It took them only a second though to I guess notice he wasn't the one with the gun, so they swarmed him and started going all LAPD on his unfortunate rear end. Realizing the beer was busted anyway I dropped it, and still hanging on like an idiot, instead of pulling myself up I pulled out my phone.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention I was really drunk.

Anyway, I started to take video of this event, but just a couple seconds into it I got a call from this guy I worked with, who asked "DO YOU WANNA GO SKINNY DIPPING WITH ME AND THIS HOT CHICK AT THE QUARRY I STOLE A BUNCH OF WINE FROM WORK". I don't know why he was yelling, but it startled me and I dropped the phone.

One of the cops must have heard it, as he turned and got out his gun halfway before seeing that I was unarmed. He jogged over and reached a hand up, at which point I let go and basically fell on him.

This got everyone's attention, and suddenly the cops stopped beating on ABC (and he stopped beating on them). Nobody said anything for a solid 30 seconds, except the fallen redneck, who mumbled "urrggggggg".

Without a word, every cop matter-of-factly got into their cars and drove away.

ABC bought us a 24 pack and I was extremely hungover at work the next day.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to live and die in LA

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
op, could you please answer my question from the first page of whether or not you smoked/smoke crack? thanks

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I am sorry your beer was shot

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Last place i lived i found a crack pipe when i moved in. It said 'sweet puff' down the side.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Isaac posted:

Last place i lived i found a crack pipe when i moved in. It said 'sweet puff' down the side.

oh thats mine, my name is sweet puff

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
this was a loving poo poo thread and i hated it, i rate it 2/10 wouldn't even vomit it back up because then i'd have to taste it agai

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

oh thats mine, my name is sweet puff

Thats also my name

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

white mans burping posted:

this was a loving poo poo thread and i hated it, i rate it 2/10 wouldn't even vomit it back up because then i'd have to taste it agai

Dont give me this poo poo. The only numbers you can vote for are between 1 and 6, theres no 2/10. Unless you are saying you voted it a 3 which makes NO sense.

The Noble Nobbler
Jul 14, 2003
Goons are awesome, because they are so coddled and angsty and they know they can't justify it.

OP, you're a soldier. Keep on.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
youre bad at imagining what its like to live outside of your moms basement OP

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Enfield posted:

i smoke crack all the time. sometimes i smoke 2 cracks

i am a crack house

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I smoked what I was told was crack once but I think it was ice and I had a really lovely time trying to sleep before work.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I like your thread OP, don't let these dudes get you down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Crack smoking trip report. It was really good. I'd like to smoke more crack in the future or right now. Definitely right now. Crack is great.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
could you change the setting to a crack house 30 years in the future

like with ABC downloading crack with a 3dPocketPrinter and make one of the rednecks be Han Solo

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

so you know how people joke about sucking dick for crack- how would one get in on that?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

so you know how people joke about sucking dick for crack- how would one get in on that?

be in a crack house, and not have crack

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

So there's not like an app or something? Like Uber but for sucking a dick for crack? I should write one, but I pawned my laptop.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

sauer kraut posted:

Maybe a few lighthearted prostitute anecdotes to ease the tension?

Julia taught me how to touch a woman, and I'd go forward in my adult life cherishing those experiences and passing them along with my future partners between herpes outbreaks

I will always remeber her friend Tiny, an ironic name if I ever heard one as he was 6'4" tall and not a pound under 250. He was very protective of Julia, always checking in and asking if 'there a problem' and if 'he got the bills'

The Noble Nobbler posted:

Goons are awesome, because they are so coddled and angsty and they know they can't justify it.

OP, you're a soldier. Keep on.

this life of luxury and excess I lead, where i spent 10bux on an internet forum eight years ago instead of crack

Willfrey fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Oct 14, 2015

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

how about you go gently caress yourself

How about you go bur <drat>

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

enfield comin' fast and hard with the burns ITT

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

really turning up the heat, some may say

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

enfield really taking the OP and dousing him with lighter fluid and setting him on fire in a coke-induced psychosis, leaving him in months of physical rehab wherein he learns nothing from the experience, some may say

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'm out of crack again.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Anyone want to smoke some crack and eat pizza hut? I have PlayStation and we can even touch noodles if u want?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hard drugs are fun and cool and definitely not a smokescreen escape act for a lovely life and personality

lets continue to make light of these zany cocaine enthusiasts

"gently caress my tight primo fuckhole for a crack"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

enfield really taking the OP and dousing him with lighter fluid and setting him on fire in a coke-induced psychosis, leaving him in months of physical rehab wherein he learns nothing from the experience, some may say

:shittydog:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:regd09:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:smugdog:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:staredog:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:kingsley:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever done crack, on weed???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
great story about the crackhouse fire OP, heres the thing though: you should have stayed in bed that morning > 8 )

• Locked thread