Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I'm thinking murder but feel like that's not the best approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Make him patch it up himself?

But he's stupid and it will look like poo poo. Need better suggestion.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Bang his girlfriend....

Or boyfriend.

That's probly why he punched the hole in the first place

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Vorik posted:

if your kid punches a hole in the wall you failed in parenting

I blame his mother's genes.

When I was a kid I punched holes in the ceiling. Much more annoying to deal with.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I took away his electronics but he has to do a project for Latin class so I had ot give him back his computer for now. Mistake?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

My Q-Face posted:

I was a ragey teen boy who put holes in doors, walls and broke other stuff, and it was always because my parents told me to shut up, talked over me, mocked me, told me to quit feeling sorry for myself if I was hurt (including sending me to school with a 104 degree fever), or literally walked away if my problems needed more complicated solutions than Sitcom dads provided.

Of course, my mother beat me for being "A liar in league with satan" because she was sure I was eating out of the sour cream container and that sour cream separation was the result of my saliva, so YMMV.

Kids punch walls without their parents sucking too.

I'm pretty terrible at everything though so whoa who knows!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

PyPy posted:

This is an incredibly stupid dismissal of the only correct answer. If it looks like poo poo then make him do it again. Until it's done to your satisfaction, take away one of the things he holds most dear. Also stop raising you son to be stupid. A man needs to know how to patch a loving hole in the wall.

I wasn't really being serious. I wanted more funny answers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I think I'm gonna Munchausen by proxy him.

• Locked thread