Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
money in savings account?, how much
< $1
1$
$2
$2
$3
$4
$5
$^
$7
$8
$9
$12
$13
~$30
~$40
~$50
~$60
~$70
~$80
$90
$over $90 but less than $10
0$100
over $100??? wow, i dont know if i belief but okay...
> $200 ha ha, well maybe...
OVER $250 ?stop lying, you liar
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

after a long life of being useless ive bootstrapped my way into having a casual job and now i have over $100 saved upf or the first time in my life. ive nevr saved money before and wow, can you even imagine such a huge ammount? king in the castle, king in the castle! \
im a hundredaire and wow, i cant belief how good it feels. how much money is in your savings bank account i bet its not so much as this immense pile of money that i have now :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
all of it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha , hey , give me my money back! ha ha ha were having fun :)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I have $^

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:10bux:

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
drat op can buy 10 gimmick accounts

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

$420.69

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
ha. jokes on you for making all the choices selectable

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
about $60K and i live with my parents lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hot Jam posted:

about $60K and i live with my parents lol

drat son, How much weekly allowance are they giving you?

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I got a thousand bucks because my paycheck just dropped :w00t:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
:btroll:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
How rude, op. Very personal question.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Hahah nice messed up thread title you freaking clown

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im a progressive liberal, so i have nothing in my savings account. i used to give it all to the government but instead of dealing with my government (praise allah) i have decided to give my savings and anything i dont really "need" to people "less fortunate" than me but luckily i live in the suburbs so i dont have to do anything

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
anyone else notice the messed up title to the thread? I can't believe it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I usually keep at least $100 in me at a time. To answer your 2nd question, I do have a bank account as well.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
"how much money is in you do you have in your bank account' WHAT THE gently caress

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hi im a progressive liberal millennial! i just noticed you there on my computer screen since i dont and will never have a job so is just sit here and stare at this screen (or my phone) all day and experience reality differently than other generations! im so special! hopefully the democrats defeat the evil republicans because there is definatel;y a difference between the two parties! something will defineately get done! i wont be available while anyone is doing nothing though because im too busy sucking on tits. thats pretty much my thing i just suck everyone dry. so late.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
fox news just showed a really interesting cross-section of democrat/liberal/progressive/retarded voters - quite revealing..what a poor showing of human intelligence. luckily fox isnt biased at all, right lol. what a night
! great debate!! our democracy is secure!!!

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Where is the goku option?

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
about 120k. live alone in nyc, i think it's a pretty good amount since i pay ridiculous amount of money to live in williamsburgh

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

tvayisnihyaami posted:

about 120k. live alone in nyc, i think it's a pretty good amount since i pay ridiculous amount of money to live in williamsburgh

costs 5 dollars for you to suck on my wiener you down man?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i voted ~$40 but i misunderstood the poll, that is the amount in my checking account; the amount in my savings account is $1.00. please take that into account when you study the results OP

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

i voted ~$40 but i misunderstood the poll, that is the amount in my checking account; the amount in my savings account is $1.00. please take that into account when you study the results OP

okay thanks for the clarifiictaon

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a real jerk posted:

costs 5 dollars for you to suck on my wiener you down man?

yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

tvayisnihyaami posted:

imagine how much you would save if you moved somewhere with a lower cost of living or shared the rent! and imagine how much fun it would be to hear someone else fart and poop

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Secks Cauldron posted:

Where is the goku option?

its shows up as a secret

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

fox news just showed a really interesting cross-section of democrat/liberal/progressive/retarded voters - quite revealing..what a poor showing of human intelligence. luckily fox isnt biased at all, right lol. what a night
! great debate!! our democracy is secure!!!

i cat really relate exactly to what youre saying as there are cultutal differences but sometimes i feel liek hey there must be a movement of people who also think everythings a loaD OF sorry a load of poo poo right now and maybe there is but i havent really looked yet because im ver. despondent atm but maybe in america there is something like that too the mad as hell and not going to take it anymore group but maybe thats just the tea party and thats not exactly what i mean i think you know what i meant so maybe there is something like that there for you, dad gay. so what, amd maybe i can find a group too when i stop being so fat

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
1%

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

"how much money is in you do you have in your bank account' WHAT THE gently caress

wow, come one dude, i cant help it if i get excited and forget that i wrote something already and then wright it again, no body is perfect right im sure you can work out what i means

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

IceLicker posted:

ha. jokes on you for making all the choices selectable

i cant win. alo im going to stop artificially inflating the replies now thanks for replying in my thread friendsi t makes me feel like im rreally having some friends here :) :D

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Lord Binky posted:

dam better buy some aloe for dat burn OP

haha o das rite u can't

naem
May 29, 2011

several

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Baba Ganoush posted:

dam better buy some aloe for dat burn OP

haha o das rite u can't

heh, wow, i think youll find that i can buy some aloe or aloe vera as its sientificallyt known ;)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lonesomedwarf posted:

after a long life of being useless ive bootstrapped my way into having a casual job and now i have over $100 saved upf or the first time in my life. ive nevr saved money before and wow, can you even imagine such a huge ammount? king in the castle, king in the castle! \
im a hundredaire and wow, i cant belief how good it feels. how much money is in your savings bank account i bet its not so much as this immense pile of money that i have now :smuggo:

high five buddy, wait until that number comes at least 10,000 saved away.

And then you start having a separate account from your checking to accrue interest

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lord Binky posted:

you must be a rotten egg cause you stink!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
hi friend

I only have $5 in my account right now but I have only started to save. Savings account? They should call it spends account hahaha! Oh dear, just a little bit of hardcore saver's humor there! ANyways hope you have a great day op you are rich now but try not to develop a cocaine addiction otherwise your $100 will go away so fast :( It happened to nicholas cage it can happen to anyone!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
$200 right now but I'm picking up more shifts. My back hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
im logging in let me have a look

• Locked thread