Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
money in savings account?, how much
< $1
1$
$2
$2
$3
$4
$5
$^
$7
$8
$9
$12
$13
~$30
~$40
~$50
~$60
~$70
~$80
$90
$over $90 but less than $10
0$100
over $100??? wow, i dont know if i belief but okay...
> $200 ha ha, well maybe...
OVER $250 ?stop lying, you liar
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

after a long life of being useless ive bootstrapped my way into having a casual job and now i have over $100 saved upf or the first time in my life. ive nevr saved money before and wow, can you even imagine such a huge ammount? king in the castle, king in the castle! \
im a hundredaire and wow, i cant belief how good it feels. how much money is in your savings bank account i bet its not so much as this immense pile of money that i have now :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha , hey , give me my money back! ha ha ha were having fun :)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

i voted ~$40 but i misunderstood the poll, that is the amount in my checking account; the amount in my savings account is $1.00. please take that into account when you study the results OP

okay thanks for the clarifiictaon

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a real jerk posted:

costs 5 dollars for you to suck on my wiener you down man?

yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

tvayisnihyaami posted:

about 120k. live alone in nyc, i think it's a pretty good amount since i pay ridiculous amount of money to live in williamsburgh

imagine how much you would save if you moved somewhere with a lower cost of living or shared the rent! and imagine how much fun it would be to hear someone else fart and poop

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Secks Cauldron posted:

Where is the goku option?

its shows up as a secret

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

fox news just showed a really interesting cross-section of democrat/liberal/progressive/retarded voters - quite revealing..what a poor showing of human intelligence. luckily fox isnt biased at all, right lol. what a night
! great debate!! our democracy is secure!!!

i cat really relate exactly to what youre saying as there are cultutal differences but sometimes i feel liek hey there must be a movement of people who also think everythings a loaD OF sorry a load of poo poo right now and maybe there is but i havent really looked yet because im ver. despondent atm but maybe in america there is something like that too the mad as hell and not going to take it anymore group but maybe thats just the tea party and thats not exactly what i mean i think you know what i meant so maybe there is something like that there for you, dad gay. so what, amd maybe i can find a group too when i stop being so fat

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

"how much money is in you do you have in your bank account' WHAT THE gently caress

wow, come one dude, i cant help it if i get excited and forget that i wrote something already and then wright it again, no body is perfect right im sure you can work out what i means

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

IceLicker posted:

ha. jokes on you for making all the choices selectable

i cant win. alo im going to stop artificially inflating the replies now thanks for replying in my thread friendsi t makes me feel like im rreally having some friends here :) :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Baba Ganoush posted:

dam better buy some aloe for dat burn OP

haha o das rite u can't

heh, wow, i think youll find that i can buy some aloe or aloe vera as its sientificallyt known ;)

• Locked thread