Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
"Hey guys if she pushes you away maybe ask if shes ok, hey girls if he's doing stuff you're uncomfortable maybe mention it" would probably be reasonable.

However the whole

"hey can i kiss you"
"hey can I undress you"
"hey can i engage in foreplay"
"hey can i get on with the sex already"

is dumb and hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Claven666 posted:

that is not at all what they said. you just had an extremely emotional knee-jerk reaction that sadly confounded your reading comprehension abilities. have you ever had sex? no one is stopping to ask consent to slip a hand under a bra or unbutton some pants. and yes, while it's true that if a woman ain't into it there will be a lot of signs that a good man will pick up on, men aren't going to get a telepathic message to stop. if a woman is uncomfortable with the situation, words need to be used because that is how such feelings can be communicated. for fucks sake. this is a two way street. Women: say stop if you don't want the dick. you can still say stop even if you said go like 2 minutes before. Men: when a woman says stop, you loving stop. even if she said go two minutes before. World: stop telling women to aquiesce to a man's desires like a duggar. women need to be able to stand up for themselves. it's that simple

thsi needs to be worked out PRIOR to having sex, btw

Nobody in this thread is serious posting you idiot. Now if you excuse me I have to go rape some catgirls

• Locked thread