Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
The future of warfare is just going to be remote control robots desecrating graves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

concerned mom posted:

p sure pig bullets would be a warcrime

Israel certainly wouldn't want to commit any warcrimes.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Subvisual Haze posted:

A rumor started among the Hindu soldiers that the bullets were coated in beef fat, and simultaneously among the Muslim troops that they were coated in pork fat. Brits responded to the riots by strapping mutineers to the front of cannons and blowing them to bits.

Ah, the good old days.

Arguably there was already widespread discontent under British colonial rule. Unlike Israel.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Noted racist posters would like you to know that Israel isn't racist, but they really support Israeli policies for some reason.

Palestinian Christians killed/beaten/evicted by Settlers relieved to know it wasn't racially motivated.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

I believe that the Jews who fled persecution after WWII and set up a new nation for themselves in the former British Mandate For Palestine have a right to exist there. :forkbomb:

*moves from Australia in 2006, throws rocks at Arab children until their family moves, takes their home* "Right of return, bitch."

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Best Giraffe posted:

christians are also notably not jews

Good thing they treat Arab and African Jews so well then. Otherwise people might start to worry.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i hope a nuclear device detonates in that region some day

This is the GBS version of takbir.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Chinatown posted:

seriously though

i hope everyone dies

I believe you. Why would anyone doubt a goon wishing for death? His own, another poster's, entire races of people, it doesn't matter.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

Oh no, I will have to move to one of the 35 other adjacent Arab nations that my murderous ancestors conquered, boo hoo

Weird, another violent racist. I guess its a fluke.

Anyway tell your mom she's going to have to sell her busted pussy in some other country your murderous ancestors conquered, because I'm taking her house.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Conan would be down with the plight of the Palis imo.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

notZaar posted:

Yes any barbarian would be empathic to those people.

Pam Geller account spotted.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

even barbarians are human

If this is civilization, I don't consider "barbarian" a pejorative.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

You have to admit that peace would be achieved if the Philistinians would just go away.

A final solution to the Palestinian problem.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

If only there were a modern Schindler who was willing to spirit them away to a foreign refuge.

They will live in your mother's house after I evict her.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Al Borland posted:

If everyone suddenly vanished, would the world be a better place? Y/N

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

haljordan posted:

Someone just nuke someone already I'm tired of hearing about this poo poo all the time and both sides are loving garbage

Someone just nuke haljordan so I don't have to hear him whine about hearing about all this poo poo all the time he's loving garbage.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Pitdragon posted:

isn't israel the country that has a plan to nuke a shitload of countries if they ever find themselves in dire straits? like they have a plan to basically hold the world hostage by firing nukes all over the fuckin place?

The Samson Option.

Except the Biblical Samson was a G who couldn't stay away from hot Philistine pussy and had to pull down an evil temple. As opposed to a paranoid ethno-state that wants its free welfare money and warcrime immunity or else.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

XMNN posted:

the thing about religious rules lawyering is its all made up

For real though, the "pork is Muslim kryptonite" thing is pure white trash email forward poo poo.

The guy in the OPs story was just trying to be disrespectful (and succeeding). After the Israelis go full Nazi in a decade or so expect a lot of this kind of thing with Arab cemeteries.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fojar38 posted:

can someone explain why pork is such a big loving deal to jews and muslims

why pork specifically and not chicken or something

The prophets foresaw the rise of "epic bacon for the win" nerd culture.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

this goes to show you -- like a thing? hate another? who cares just riot

Very childish on the natives' part.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

GBS pedophiles stand with israel :aatrek:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fiend posted:

As a devout Christian and true Patriot, I'm just glad they didn't kill Jesus again.

Jesus, the original Palestinian

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

intoxicants are halal but dat good hash comes from the middle east (fuckin HASHASHINS) so what's up with that?

Booze is haram. Hashish is mandatory.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Is everyone dead yet?

No?

Awful.

We'll all be dead soon enough. You and the Middle Easterners equal at last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

at first they gave the prophet pbuh booze and he was like wah? but then they gave him hash and he was like woah! and got all mellow and started petting a cat and saw that hash was good

I don't know the exact origin but its legit part of Islamic tradition that Muhammad loved cats.

And probably hash.

• Locked thread