Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
The best place to look is forums.officer.com . Look in the current events and you can see teabag trash denigrating the families of police violence victims while offering them some authoritarian platitudes. policeone has made their hate filled racist comment section unviewable, because when human beings look at what cops and their families think it alienates 'our heros' and most decent people would cheer cop death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gas this rear end back to Bangladesh

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
lets not

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
c u in teh gas chamber

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the crime is life

the sentence is death

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

symbolic posted:

gas this rear end back to Bangladesh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
you first

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gbbt

(Goodbye bad thread)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The op may be a piss baby, but all police deserve death so I'm torn. In summary :gas:

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax

Coward gamers wanna hear nothing but stories of heroes and villains. Makes you subroutine trash happy. Go mow yer lawn trash!

Cop forums are the ugliest part of the internet they cheer on violence against the weak and poor. Three Rant. Google it, its nypd officers bitching, and it actually makes most other copscum forums look good, they are actually less stupid and racist.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fool what you want, we stiflin fools

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cops suck and im not reading anything regarding them

:gas:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

Cop forums are the ugliest part of the internet they cheer on violence against the weak and poor.
i feel like stormfront and CP sites are worse than that, possibly

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

there is a ton of crossover so they are all basically the same group of users

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
actually you can just look at the cop thread in GiP on these forums for some racist cop talk op

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
have a heartwarming story about the upstanding officer of the law who was so racist and violent his own family are calling him a racist piece of poo poo after he was "heavily involved" in a black man dying in custody

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/14/sheku-bayoh-death-in-custody-officer-violence-family-allege posted:

A policeman heavily involved in the detention of Sheku Bayoh, a Sierra Leonean man who died in police custody in Fife in May, has a history of violence and expressing racist views, the officer’s family has alleged.

The Guardian has seen testimony from close members of the family of PC Alan Paton, 41, who was one of the first officers on the scene before Bayoh died during his arrest on Sunday 3 May in Kirkcaldy. They claim that Paton violently assaulted his own parents 10 years ago.

Family members also allege that Paton, who is referred to as Officer A in the official independent inquiry into Bayoh’s death by the police investigations and review commissioner (PIRC), told one close relative after the incident this summer that he “hated all blacks” and was “a total racist”.

The police officer’s family allege that senior officers in Fife allowed Paton to remain on active duty, deploying him as a community police officer, after his assault on his parents, Ann and John Paton, in 2005. They state that his mother was knocked unconscious after being pushed over by Paton.

Barry Swan, Paton’s brother-in-law, told BBC Scotland that when one local commander spoke to a close relative who had raised the most recent concerns, “it was pretty much put in the way: ‘Get back in your box, you’re not going to be bringing this out, keep it swept under the carpet.’”

Peter Watson, the lawyer for the Scottish Police Federation, which represents rank and file officers, said his firm PBW Law “is representing the interests of Mr Paton in the inquiry surrounding the death of Sheku Bayoh. The matters you raise have nothing to do with that inquiry.”

Family members have also given accounts of what they say is Paton’s history of racism. A close relative who met Paton by chance in Kirkcaldy earlier this summer told Anwar this month that he had asked Paton “are you still working?’ He said ‘no, I’m a total racist. I hate all blacks’. He said it quite normal and said ‘I’m off work just now’.”

Swan and another relative said this close relative had told them at the time that Paton was more explicit, telling his relative “I’m not working just now. I’ve not worked since May. I’m trying to get out of the police since that incident with that black bastard. He was off his face, he deserved it.”

:britain:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
the police are your friends

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

visit those sites often enough to have an opinion eh?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

visit those sites often enough to have an opinion eh?
i might be wrong, but i don't think you have to visit racist forums and CP sites to think that they're bad

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chinatown posted:

cops suck and im not reading anything regarding them

:gas:

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Robo Reagan, you need to visit places your enemies congregate to learn to fight them well. forums.offier.com teaches a lot about the police mindset, they are racist 'silent majority' trash and that thinking makes up a lot of violence and crueley against people that cops commit. Every single man and woman in a uniform deserves to be spat on and have their families treated like pariah.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

Robo Reagan, you need to visit places your enemies congregate to learn to fight them well. forums.offier.com teaches a lot about the police mindset, they are racist 'silent majority' trash and that thinking makes up a lot of violence and crueley against people that cops commit. Every single man and woman in a uniform deserves to be spat on and have their families treated like pariah.

sound good you get started on that ill be there in a bit

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
so which mentally ill poster are you op :nallears:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mr.capps posted:

actually you can just look at the cop thread in GiP on these forums for some racist cop talk op

isn't it a fairly regular thing for GiP posters to out themselves as not actually being the cops/soldiers they pretend to be when posting there?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite cop was robocop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

proof of concept posted:

isn't it a fairly regular thing for GiP posters to out themselves as not actually being the cops/soldiers they pretend to be when posting there?

actually everyone there is a for real CIA operative

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Verhoven hosed UP by presenting a cop as a sympathetic figure. Cop families are not actually working class, they are traitors who live on drug war violence and misery and are all ok with that arrangement. Murphy had the same moral fibre as a pimp or guy who worked on a slave ship.

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
Based on personal experience chatting with a friend who serves on the local police force, my limited data indicates that there is severe racism at the core of some groups of cops.

Doesn't surprise me, but still disappoints me.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Why would you start this thread without quotes I don't wanna go read the cop forums for you do your own dirty work

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

swampland posted:

Why would you start this thread without quotes I don't wanna go read the cop forums for you do your own dirty work

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
yea my father is a retired cop and detective and I can vouch that hes a complete adult baby who likes to step on other people.

the guys I went to highschool with who used to sexually harass me have become cops. they are the breed.

Im sorry im sure there are good ones but I have not had any personal experience, only read a couple heart warming news articles.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Get your rear end to Mars