Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

She shouldn't have dressed like that if she didn't want to get splashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They poo poo all over poo poo but birds getting exploded due to sports I take no pleasure in seeing.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Some guy broke maybe $100 into pennies and everybody handed the principal a shitload of pennies at graduation during the diploma handshake. It's what she gets for renovating the stadium during graduation time, resulting in my year being the only class to do it off site.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Same guy got busted a few years later in college with an insane amount of ecstasy pills I think it was moreso laundering than donating.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Humphreys posted:

A class in my school decided for senior prank that it would be a good idea to dress their younger brother up in the uniform of the local girls college, and then have 'her' wait after school at the pickup area. Then 4 seniors in balaclavas drove up and kidnapped her.

It was a loving huge shitfight with the police and media trying to figure out who the kidnappers were and who the victim actually was.

Pre-9/11 or post-9/11? I get the feeling that would make a deference, considering the balaclavas.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't see any pain here.. it gets hot in India

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ExecuDork posted:

The first time I heard abou the sugar-in-the-fuel-tank thing was when I was about 17 and discovered some of the versions of and commentaries on The Anarchist'sCookbook. In one description I read somewhere - probably on a dial-up BBS, this would have been about 1994 - the author went on a long rant about the damage to Mother Earth caused by industrial logging and clearcutting and so forth, and mentioned it as the budding eco-terrorist's entry-level way into violent activism.

Was that out of Getting Even: the Big Book of Dirty Tricks?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It put it in goon terms its like inverting X-axis input for when your guy gets a debuff.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Steven Seagal still got it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You only need one windowless van and a few props.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I'm the guy with no problem walking on one leg.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ if I wanted to give a poo poo about taxes I'd consider paying them for once.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Imagine what his set would be like if he/she were a comedian

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The real schadenfreude is the Indians in America who sold off their land in exchange for beads

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I read an article on buzzfeed as the forums were down for 2 minutes.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lurking Haro posted:

What about fire extinguishers?

it's a crying shame we haven't got technology to store roadside piles of solid water in case of fire

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ekuNNN posted:

A more painful update to that classic:

:yikes:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That is so twisted

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Shut the gently caress up already nobody cares

https://youtu.be/voOQ-Fph7Fc

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ratbert90 posted:

Haha vapors are loving morons. News at 11.

Vapists

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What if its a good thing that it lowers immune systems because it lets the weaker bacteria live instead of these antibiotic resistant bacteria that are all the rage in people who take antibiotics?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's all DHS customs does work all over the USA because they get interstate stuff too.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Putting off some paperwork to see a show is nothing to lose your head over.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That kid remained very polite through the whole experience. I bet Janice and her sibling have very good manners.

https://gfycat.com/DefiniteSelfassuredKakarikis

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
don't go out dressed like that if you don't want to get poked
Link has blood but the guy looks like he'll be okay but maybe with a fear of ghosts

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Scarf posted:

Synopsis for anyone interested: Dude attacks his mom's killer in courtroom, while the suspect is surrounded by 3 guards.

I was expecting him to get in like one or two punches, but jesus those guards are either inept or they didn't give a poo poo. He even connected with a loving chair.

Are the defendant's shoelaces tied together? Is that the new ankle shackles?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I almost bought a car I want with money I have but instead will pay much less in a few months for the steam VR headset. By that time I will have earned money to buy both.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Ted Cruz doesn’t know that he’s eating a booger. He knows exactly what he’s eating.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I mapped out Bill Foster's route using a website that lists the real world locations and that guy really hauls rear end across town at some points in the movie.

Have you ever wished GTA was real life?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Whoever got schadenfreude those giraffes last page: gently caress you.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i saw a gorilla eat it's own poo poo once but that's off topic because the gorilla was enjoying it, too.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
wasp coffee is funny I bet it will make your dick sting

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Enourmo posted:

mine does that anyway, does yours* not?

*if you are not a dickhaver i apologize for my assumptions

Mine's icy to numb and hot to dull the pain

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's hard to tell how hard I should laugh because the vid doesn't show the bounce after the impact.

E: for the chinese hammer baby

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cross posting from the meme thread because so far this page sucks

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He didn't get mad those muscles are all natural beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I made a guy park his car in traffic and try to start a fight with me a few weeks back just like that moron. I remained in my car and locked my doors and drove off when the light turned green. Then i went home and emailed every address at the company he works for with his name and license plate insinuating i had footage of their employee starting poo poo because he was wearing his work shirt while attempting to assault me.

Don't start poo poo on the road that could follow you to work because of the work shirt you're wearing.