Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

RabbitWizard posted:

When the common fence gets startled, it can sacrifice its spikes to confuse predators:

That was extremely close to turning out WAY worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

DiverTwig posted:

Considering the third spike to the right was on the fence before he fell on it, and isn't on the fence after, I'd say it was probably pretty bad.

I did not notice, and I am unwilling to rewatch the GIF to see what you're talking about. :geno:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The first one was funny but I think this might have actually injured the kid :ohdear:

Nuebot posted:

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" It kind of looks like he breaks the closet door a bit with his spine, one of the slats looks a bit knocked loose. He's either laughing or crying after that.

I saw the video for this on Facebook and the kid pretty much immediately starts screaming at the top of his lungs.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Scyantific posted:

Link or it didn't happen.

It was posted by a non-friend on a friend's wall weeks ago, and I don't remember who that friend was, so it's basically impossible for me to find. I tried though :shobon:

syscall girl posted:

Seriously, name a good yellow candy.

Yellow Starbursts are the best ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Roro posted:

Always great :allears:

I have been very close to PMing you to ask what your av is from, but now :ms: