Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Merijn posted:

I request a megapost with all the dogs humping people who fell so far. My phone just broke, so cute dogs are a must.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5CQcJuyjvA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Jamfrost posted:

I thought he was dancing at first.
Michael Jackson strikes again.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's nothing compared to the goon that hosed his rear end so raw and rough with a dildo that pieces of him sloughed out in the shower.
When I first started reading that post I assumed that it was about him, GE Cafe.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Human Tornada posted:

LOL what off-brand country are you from where those pass for jalapenos? They look like pickled sport peppers.
It's because he is wrong, apparently they are called peperoncini in English. Jalapenos are jalapenos, even in Swedish.

e: If we are doing Swedish pizza we might as well add volcano pizza:

kissekatt has a new favorite as of 00:13 on Feb 16, 2017

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Dillbag posted:

double bonus:

Dude is balding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Enos Cabell posted:

Probably the first time in his life he attempted to say it correctly.
What is he actually saying? Obviously some sort of slur, but I can't make it out.