Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlgN85wB6U

Samadhi fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I didn't get to see the Kick-Six a couple years ago, so I'm glad that I got to see this live. One of the funniest loving things I've ever seen.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Title isn't "Sparty Yes". Delete and try again.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

who cares what happens to my team that was the play of the year

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
That punter is going to feel really bad when they take him off the payroll

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Michigan posters who laughed during the Kick Six, now you know what it's like :unsmigghh:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

What sacrifices do we offer in thanksgiving for Xort's bounty? I can get my hands on a goat in like five minutes.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
God bless America

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Headline: Kicker's helmet found in bloody pentagram inscribed in Diag.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
On the one hand this instantly reminded me of the worst I've ever felt at a college football game so I felt bad for Michigan fans for a second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfIA7lhsSKs

On the other hand, gently caress Michigan, SPARTY YES!!!

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
edit: wrong thread, gently caress Michigan

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Not to be overlooked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1KPQmdddY

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
I feel physical pain. I didn't really expect to win today but that's the worst way we've ever lost and we've lost in some hilariously awful ways.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch gently caress WVU for super dirty unsportsmanlike play all around, throwing and onside kicking and double chop blocking our best player and taking out his legs and injuring him, the dirtiest while baylor is clean, upstanding fine young men with grit and determination ready to put in the work and effort to win despite having the worst special teams in the ncaa (like 52 allowed td returns so far) kd cannon is a fumble waiting to happen hes a DUMBASS and gently caress wvu ruined our champ last year and is trying to ruin our champ this year with injuries to #1 player in big 12 D line billings defense subpar poo poo and sucks (champs 2016)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
All that punter had to do was fall on the ball at the 40 and Michigan State has 7 seconds to either attempt a 58 yard field goal or a hail mary. What a loving retard.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

anne frank fanfic posted:

the worst special teams in the ncaa

I would like to point you to Michigan

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

updating OP, thanks Winkie you're the man

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
drat YOU AND YOUR lovely CHOICE IN THREAD TAGS.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
3 things:

1. Our defense looked pretty good. Wasn't perfect but if it weren't for the next two points, they wouldn't have to be.

2. Kyle Allen had some real stupid juice today.

3. Even given (2), fire our OC immediately. Alabama had 41 points, of which 24 points were from turnovers, and 21 points were from pick-6's. The issue is not our defense.

Oh and Michigan didn't even win. Christ.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Not gonna lie when I was watching it live I was half expecting MSU to get tackled at like the one yard line with no time left

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

aside from the play which, lmao Michigan, I love how his voice cracks

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Jota posted:

Not gonna lie when I was watching it live I was half expecting MSU to get tackled at like the one yard line with no time left

I was yelling, "you gotta get in! you gotta score!" as I watched time tick down.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

SPARTY YES

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Georgia Tech is the only team in the coastal without a conference win

:laffo: at Michigan though

e: and Ole Miss, don't forget about them

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the Michigan fan in the Pats gear especially.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

All that punter had to do was fall on the ball at the 40 and Michigan State has 7 seconds to either attempt a 58 yard field goal or a hail mary. What a loving retard.

Yeah, what the gently caress? Shouldn't coaches be going over this worst case scenario poo poo before a huge play?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

IU is a lovely team made of dumb garbage babies. Fire Wilson, cut the entire defense, shoot Knorr into the sun, bury special teams in the Ohio river, etc etc

That was loving shameful.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

DOOP posted:

SPARTY YES

https://twitter.com/L_Bell26/status/655524708515975168/video/1

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

of course he's a pats fan too.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Xort is an American Athletic Conference believer, and so should you

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

LOL Michigan.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Can anyone link to the point in the GDT where bad punt happened?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If he wanted to could Harbaugh just immediately retire and leave Michigan to rot? Because he probably should.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Even if Michigan had done their one job on that punt, I would have wanted the refs for that game fired, so I am registering that demand at this time.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We're not the worst. :toot:

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Well ritually sacrificing Bevo to drain the purple wizard of his powers clearly worked. I just hope it doesn't wear off before next weekend.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
The ejection was dumb.

Kyle Flood's insane magical pixie dust run continues. God we're going to suck next year.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
My team won 55-0 against a respectable opponent but despite that it pales in the face of HAHAHAHAHAH MICHIGAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

That punter was like the MVP of the game up to that point. Oops.

• Locked thread