Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
As someone who worked in the cellphone industry which is franchised and outsourced, corporate is constantly pushing just-impossible margins on front-line staff constantly. If your outlet does well for a couple of months, lets say due to seasonal changes in spending habits, then surely that must be your stores standard operating rate.

Working these sorts of gigs is profoundly unpleasant and stressful and the achievement targets by corporate are more or less impossible without a staff of violent bloodthirsty motherfuckers constantly looking to prey on the old and mentally weak. If you have any sort of moral backbone you can't work sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Is it kind of lame that I've never had a McJob and I sort of want one? Like I know it's not real cooking in any way shape or form and all you're really doing is line-assembling heated garbage and packaging it but for some reason I think I'd really enjoy it.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

texaholic posted:

quit your job and live out your dreams, if you don't you are a beta bitch

Also I have had a mcjob before, pretty sweet you can curse and come to work drunk/high n poo poo. Just be on time and able to drop poo poo in a fryer in a semi-coherent basis. Basically you can be lazy as gently caress and hold all customers and managers in contempt. Talk poo poo to your co-workers all day and also probably some nasty married fat bitch who works there that will suck your dick.

i want this.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

texaholic posted:

hell yeah you can probably get a part-time job on nights and weekends, just lie and act you have been a complete gently caress up your whole life. Leave a lot of unexplained gaps employment on your application but promise the manager you work hard and are very dependable and have people skills.

heh, yeah, heh, I'll 'pretend' this is a portrait of my life.

• Locked thread