Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Hooded Reptile posted:

“We are in the throes of a deep depression, and nothing is changing,” one franchisee wrote in response to the survey, according to Business Insider. “Probably 30 percent of operators are insolvent.”

Franchisees said the brand could be facing “its final days.” They expressed frustration with the CEOs’s new initiatives, which seem to keep failing.

According to Business Insider, the company started “toasting its hamburger buns longer, making its beef patties slightly larger, and changing how the patties are seared.”

"The CEO is sowing the seeds of our demise,” another wrote. “We are a quick-serve fast-food restaurant, not a fast casual like Five Guys or Chipotle. The system may be facing its final days."

McDonalds profits declined 13 percent, or $1.2 billion.

Just go back to the dollar menu already.

99 cent 5 piece chicken nuggets were the best. Now you need to make it a combo meal or some bullshit. Hell, I can get 5 piece popeyes strips for like 3.99, and they don't skimp. Fuckers are like 4 inches long, and you get a large fries with the meal.

lol mcdonalds gonna be out of business in my lifetime.

That's a fuckin' lie, a 5 strip dinner is like 8 dollars without a drink. The 5 Dollar Big Box is a 3 piece strip and it's only around now and then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Hooded Reptile posted:

They have a promo here for it, there is a coupon in the sunday paper, but who reads newspapers anymore.

Popeye's is an enigma because their prices are heavily region-dependent. But goddamn if they aren't the best "fast food" tier place there is.

McDonald's is trying to butt in to Five Guy's territory of serving "premium" burgers but they're failing miserably. I tried their new steakburger and it made me retch. Go back to the drat dollar menu, they should be going the opposite direction from premium.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Tezzor posted:

you are smooth as a ken doll.

you're the one that chopped your dick off

• Locked thread