Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
would it be happy running unit tests forever or is that just more dumb human bullshit?
can i write a program that the computer would like to run in its spare time?
should i turn it off at night or is that like death to the computer?
or does a computer simply wait for death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
computer cant be happy when youre near it :xd:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
loving it

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

u need a friend computer for the computer. computers are like cattes op

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

bump_fn posted:

loving it

a computer cannot consent, please do not gently caress a computer

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

OldAlias posted:

u need a friend computer for the computer. computers are like cattes op

I think my computer talks to other computers all the time but it is never as friends

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ahemeni where in the Australian mega continece do you love

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
live

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I have taken refuge in an abandoned hungry jacks in the Sydney suburbs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oi mate you live een seedney

crack eenuther shremp on the barbeeeeeee

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
computers enjoy running free and open source software, OP.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tuxracer

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
nothing a computer likes more than a good CJ (computer job). getting a service pack installed is nice or maybe just a good defrag before going to sleep, but an experienced computer toucher really knows how to make a machine hum.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
more ram always makes a computer happy.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i take my computers out for walks everyday op

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Smythe posted:

computers enjoy running free and open source software, OP.

haha yeah and all the girls like a man who can show them which are the best mcdonalds in town.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
treat your compy to some nice expensive software... make it feel special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
an uninterrupted source of E-lectricity is the most basic and essential prerequisite to a happy computer. after that he can move up to more abstract needs, like cool software or a nice mousepad.

• Locked thread