Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

leica posted:

if any Aus goons want to look into that for me to bypass the bullshit it would be awesome

Looks like supercheap stock or can order products from that company. They're all over the place, there's one in town if you want me to find what you need. I've got PMs or you can email redacted.

ephphatha fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

mafoose posted:

He likely owns the domain and that's how he'll know who is emailing him about what.

Bingo. It's mainly a spam prevention thing, I use a unique email alias every time I have to sign up for something or give it out and if I start getting spam on that alias I can black hole it without worrying about losing much.

I had a look at that Melbourne suppliers website after emailing you as well leica and while they don't stock the specific bushings they have a special request form so it's pretty likely they'll be able to get it if supercheap can't.

• Locked thread