Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Is this a mental health issue? I'm otherwise pretty well adjusted, but I just can't poop unless I'm completely naked, maybe just wearing socks at the most. This isn't a huge problem for me, since the office where I work has a private bathroom. But this does get awkward in bathrooms with multiple stalls. Is this normal? Feel free to also share your stealth nude poop techniques itt :snoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

I did that too

then I turned five

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Welcome to adulthood.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I think it stems from a need to feel "in touch" with the toilet, like maybe it gives me more control???

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i get the no pants part, but why do you have to take your shirt off?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Hmmmmm...... Smells like a troll, guys..... Just ignore "it" and maybe "it" will crawl back under his bridge.... Vote one and move on......

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I feel that the tactile feedback from the back of the toilet improves the event.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

sad if true

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
do you sit backwards on the toilet because that's pretty boss

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
really surprised at the lack of goon support for this

ya'll a buncha closet nude poopers

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
naked pooping is a great way to make friends!

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I only do a number two whilst wearing my jammies with the butt flap. Can't reccommend it enough!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I know what you mean man, I can't poop unless you're naked either.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I've heard of this. It's generally considered "a black person thing"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i pull my pants down to pee

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

PyPy posted:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
let's cool it with the racial stuff ok? Come on

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Even if I'm in a full business suit I will load up my entire outfit on the bathroom door hanger so I can poo poo full stance while butt naked. HR is not my friend.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

have you tried doing it on a toilet instead of your dad

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9copjcVRZ64

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
im not naked unless im pooping

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Feels good man.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't need to be nude to poop.
However, I'm not adverse to being nude while pooping either.
I'm sure there's been many a time where I've taken a pre-shower poop QUITE nude in fact, though I confess I struggle to remember the last time specifically.

Thank you OP for making me take more time to consider this aspect of my life, and all of you out there in GBS for reading this post.

Again,

Thank you.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

You'd think this would be a burden OP, but I am seeing the upside.

You will never know the indignity of having shat your pants. True the price you pay for this is having to hang up all your clothes on a hook in the toilet, but surely it is worth it for never having lovely undies.

[edit] Personally however, I only take my pants down to my ankles to poo. But I can appreciate the nudepoopers point of view though.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i can peek through the crack... i can see you

The Bible
May 8, 2010

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhIWUyWFOk

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

OP is apparently twice the man George ever was.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
thats weird OP, every time I get naked my bowels immediately evacuate

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

PyPy posted:

Seriously? So like, if I see a black dude go into a bathroom and he's been in there a while, and I bust in, I'll get to see a buck naked black guy? This is very good to know, thanks!

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Eh, if you can deal dropping a deuce while buck in a public restroom more power to you yo.

Least you aren't you one of those spergs that can only pinch one off at home.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
Id poo poo naked if i wore a mumu

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Sometimes when I am in the shower I have to take a poo poo and then I poop naked. It sucks though because I am also wet so it makes the toilet paper get all gummed up in my rear end hairs. I am kind of grossed out by just hopping back in the shower without doing some cleanup first so I end up wiping then washing.

I also almost always take a quick shower after making GBS threads to wash my rear end out thoroughly. It is way easier in Europe where butt sinks are ubiquitous.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I can't poop unless I'm reading something. I only have stealth reading techniques to share.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
the most rear end i ever got was when the paper ripped

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i poop sometimes before a shower and thus do it naked and its super legit actually

Bluemillion posted:

Feels good man.

dude knows whats up

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

criscodisco posted:

Seriously? So like, if I see a black dude go into a bathroom and he's been in there a while, and I bust in, I'll get to see a buck naked black guy? This is very good to know, thanks!

Yes, but I hope you wouldn't seriously do this because disturbing anyone in the middle of a fine deuce is bad form.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

PyPy posted:

Yes, but I hope you wouldn't seriously do this because disturbing anyone in the middle of a fine deuce is bad form.

I wouldn't, but when it comes to seeing big black swinging donger, all rules are out the window.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

PyPy posted:

that's only because you heard of it on Scrubs, where the character Turk (black) did it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nefarious posted:

do you sit backwards on the toilet because that's pretty boss

I do, sitting backwards on the toilet, you have a nice shelf for your magazines and coffee. It's really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I do, sitting backwards on the toilet, you have a nice shelf for your magazines and coffee. It's really nice.

I tried, but unless you take your pants and underwear off your legs are so far back that your cheeks are far too clenched to get any poo out, and your wang is smashed against the narrow back inside edge of the toilet seat. Plus the top of my toilet is rounded, so I'd lose all advantages.

• Locked thread