Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

if im pooping w/ no shoes (i.e. at home) thne i gotta take my socks off. if the shoes stay on, so do the socks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you guys ever pull your knees up to youre chest when you push out some poop, feels reall. good imho, imo

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lonesomedwarf posted:

you guys ever pull your knees up to youre chest when you push out some poop, feels reall. good imho, imo

wtf how do you stay balanced on the toilet like that?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ThePriceIsRight posted:

wtf how do you stay balanced on the toilet like that?

a prodigious behind, an ample posterior

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a big fat arse

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it's cool man just wait until all your friends find out and can't believe you and you're like "what i thought everybody did it that way"

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lonesomedwarf posted:

a prodigious behind, an ample posterior

Seems like a lot of work just to take a crap

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
Just remember when you are in public it is good manners to let the person in the stall next to you know that you are pooping naked by tapping your foot under their side of the stall partition. It's like a secret signal.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Ghaz posted:

if im pooping w/ no shoes (i.e. at home) thne i gotta take my socks off. if the shoes stay on, so do the socks

Of course.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I just unzip my snuggie buttflap.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

I tried, but unless you take your pants and underwear off your legs are so far back that your cheeks are far too clenched to get any poo out, and your wang is smashed against the narrow back inside edge of the toilet seat. Plus the top of my toilet is rounded, so I'd lose all advantages.

I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how this works, and it seems positionally awkward. Can you elaborate?

Love,
Vitalis

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Acid Haze posted:

I just unzip my snuggie buttflap.

Get the velcro one and in the future you can just poo poo on it hard enough and it'll open automatically like one of those swinging trashcan lids.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can't poop with both feet still in my pant legs. If it's in a public restroom, I drape the pant leg over one of my legs after an incident where I had to poo poo badly, dropped my drawers, shat, and after I was done found out the seat of my pants were soaked in someone else's piss.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Minarch posted:

Is this a mental health issue?
yes. yes it is.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I like to hold poop in for a day or two so I get a really firm and long turd that I'll just leave in a public toilet because there's no way that thing is flushing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i like to poop naked op but i can do it clothed too if i have to

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I like to poop fully clothed. It can make for an uncomfortable night out on the town, though.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Bruce Kison posted:

I like to poop fully clothed. It can make for an uncomfortable night out on the town, though.

real talk, adult diaper technology has come a long way

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I want you to poop naked

If you like I'll join you

-John Pooper Mellencamp

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

The Bible posted:

I like to hold poop in for a day or two so I get a really firm and long turd that I'll just leave in a public toilet because there's no way that thing is flushing

ah, the old poop-in-colon technique, a ture classic

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

once you poop, the fun is left on some stranger's front stoop

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Minarch posted:

Is this normal?

No it isn't normal, you're kind of hosed up in the head. Seriously. If you start hearing voices telling you to kill clothed poopers, seek help asap.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I feel you OP. I can't poop unless my pants are down by my ankles and I'm sitting down.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbh sometimes when I can't poop I'll take all my clothes off and it helps

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm pooping while naked right now, op

I am without clothing

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I wipe before I poop just to get it out of the way early on.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I like to do everything naked but you know, sometimes I have to follow the so called "rules" and get dressed.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I like when it comes out as a long, thick log that crosses over the drain. Then when you flush it you can watch it snap in two.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
smdd (shaking my d*mn d*ck)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

big naked pooper here. just wear a jump suit all the time to facilitate undressing (before pooping)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

You'd think this would be a burden OP, but I am seeing the upside.

You will never know the indignity of having shat your pants...

One day he'll be busting for a poop and poo poo himself before he can get fully naked.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

lonesomedwarf posted:

a big fat arse

dont sign ur posts :holy:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I can't poop unless I am scared....

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
BOO! :ghost:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That's why I always live in old houses, so after I eat I can see a ghost and have a BM.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I dont bother wiping at all, I believe it can cause autism, I just bathe once every 6 months

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

oh poo poo,,, godamn you rear end in a top hat.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Same, OP. You can really poop with your knees together and I don't like my pants touching the bathroom floor.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

This is how you dhould be poohing mate. Youve cracked the code. The poopoo da vinci code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Lowtax posted:

I dont bother wiping at all, I believe it can cause autism, I just bathe once every 6 months

That's pretty smart. I knew a guy once who only bathed with rubbing alcohol and paper towels. He was mildly retarded, but nowhere on the spectrum.

• Locked thread