Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

zeal posted:

but will they give him the vile tat with make-up, or will they just add it in post

it's the mark of a true SECRET CIA agent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

Gravel Gravy posted:

We'll finally learn the true truth about Benghazi during Michael Bay's testimony.

Man it'd be cool if that movie was like Pain & Gain where it promised a standard Bay action film and served up a visually and emotionally unpleasant satire that mocked retarded muscle heads and the American Dream in a way that cheated the audience out of the brainless action film they were promised in the trailers. I don't have my hopes up though.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Can someone do me a favor and post the "Who is Ben Ghazi?" gif?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Today I learned that Hillary was obviously on drugs at yesterday's hearing because she was coughing and speaking slowly near the end.

The more you know......

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Cinema goers' first hint that something was up was when Bay's new film was announced to be approximately eleven hours long....

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN

quote:

'The night before, he called me and he said 'mum there's trouble here there's people walking around and taking pictures of everything. Something is going to happen.'
I thought Vilerat and his mother were estranged because she disapproved of his wife, and they hadn't spoken in like 2 years.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
He was, from what I remember.

And he literally posted that same thing here.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm okay if Vilerat's posts on SA are used to disprove his mother's crazy right-wing TV rampage.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dr. Furious posted:

I thought Vilerat and his mother were estranged because she disapproved of his wife, and they hadn't spoken in like 2 years.

I honestly wonder if that's something she picked up from people posting his Eve chatlogs after the fact. I want to say he had said something about people taking pictures in the day or two before, but I could be wrong.

E: yeah - https://www.themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Oct 24, 2015

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Logikv9 posted:

I'm okay if Vilerat's posts on SA are used to disprove his mother's crazy right-wing TV rampage.

I think that his wife would know better than anyone, and she hasn't said anything publicly as far as I know.
Based on that, I wouldn't try to publicise his forum history. It wouldn't hurt anything to take some screenshots of notable posts just for reference, but unless some conservative group starts digging through his post history first, I'd stay quiet.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Can someone do me a favor and post the "Who is Ben Ghazi?" gif?

The one I slapped together?

Or is there another one now?

e: Also I remember someone dug up this:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I always will remember that petty soulless Republicans shamelessly used the death of a guy I likemindely shitposted about politics with on a comedy forum, I'll probably never forgive them or vote for them for that.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

I always will remember that petty soulless Republicans shamelessly used the death of a guy I likemindely shitposted about politics with on a comedy forum, I'll probably never forgive them or vote for them for that.

So basically:

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Mo_Steel posted:

So basically:

Yeah it's always been surreal to me how suddenly politicised this one not otherwise historically remarkable event became. Suddenly Mitt Romney is saying the democrats did ... Something and the train has never stopped since.

Somewhere there's a former Romney campaign aide who needs a wedgie really badly.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Mo_Steel posted:

The one I slapped together?

That's the one!

Thanks!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Now there is a waste of money

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
I'm reminded of how the stalinistic purges where formulated in Hungary. Something along the lines of "[some institution] has lost the confidence of the central party, and the party has thus elected to investigate the reasons for this loss in confidence".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

above gif, but "Who is Gary Hun" and the words flow so it becomes Hungary.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What have the foreign media takes on this boondoggle been like? Are they calling it out for what it is or are they taking a "truth is in the middle" approach?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

TheRamblingSoul posted:

What have the foreign media takes on this boondoggle been like? Are they calling it out for what it is or are they taking a "truth is in the middle" approach?

We got soundbites in Denmark. Mostly just pre-chewed clips from like AP or whoever. In the news it mostly seemed like "So there's another Clinton/Benghazi inquiry. We report it, but we know you don't care and we don't either."

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Same here in the Netherlands, although I don't really follow Dutch news. I think the general message is she's holding her own really well but people here don't care or even know about the issue at all.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Now when Clinton & Sanders mentioned Scandinavian countries one time each during a debate, we got literally 3 full days of coverage of those two sentences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Al Jazeera America reported it in the middle, which was disappointing.

• Locked thread