Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

Requesting some Mythbusters gossip because as someone who stopped watching it years ago it sounds like it's falling apart

Why would they fire Kari? She was a huge reason why people watched :confused:

I don't know maybe they hate prostrate health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

I haven't watched it in quite some time but i think I read in a thread somewhere that she asked for more money and they were like nope.

Probably this reason or maybe they were gay.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

if you lookup dream waifu in the dictionary it has Kari's picture

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This was the best test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0

D size cup got the best tips even from other girls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

McDowell posted:

Mythbust the Bible

Can you swap out water with wine?

Can a person stay on a cross for 3 days and appear dead by 33 AD medical standards?

Kari raised dicks from the dead

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I once saw Kari in a BevMo she was shorter than I would have thought and wore a lot of makeup but I'd still like to bang her. That is my Mythbusters story

Did you tell her this in person?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The only good mythbusters were the the ones that involved big explosions or car crashes.

I liked the one in which they blew up the gas water heater.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bing_commander posted:

car mythbusters is the top shelf stuff. everything else is what a twelve year old would do with access to a bomb range and a bunch of tnt

Kari is a top shelf woman

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

It turned out that if Kari had comically huge floppy whoppers, she made a hell of a lot more in tips from both men and women.

The women also gave more than men for some reason.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Otacon posted:

That episode was beautiful, and I too caught it half-way through, not knowing what the myth even was. But hearing Adam talk about the curvature of Earth brought an actual tear to my eyes. Absolutely breath-taking.

I wonder what I'd have to do to get Discovery to pay for me to fly in a U2.

The U2 is also a more practical method of transportation if you want to fly over Ukraine.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Xaris posted:

it's kind of sad+amusing how Discovery, which used to have cool PBS-esque documentaries on animals/rocks/whatever, and has become the "fake blue-collar job "reality-documentary" tv" shows catering to a bunch of borderline retarded rednecks/red obese fucks, who probably picture themselves as some grizzled hardboiled manly man when infact they're just amorphous blobs glued to their hoverround eating hungry man tv dinners and poo poo buying gold online.

And channels like History went from 'heres some cool WW2 tech and weapons, and hitler was bad but WW2 was cool lets talk WW2, oh yea check out this documentary on bad-rear end submarines, oh yeah documentary on some really cool big rear end equipment and buildings" to SPACE ALIENS JESUS HITLER CATDRUGS GHOSTS!!!! channel. And TLC... well that went into a clusterfuck of genderfluid quiverful deep-end bullshit really fast

i wonder how that "evolution" happened

Reality TV show is easier to film, requires lower budget and people are addicted to that poo poo too so it's ratings gold.

I still pine away for when the History Channel was stuff like Hitler's Amazing Failed Weapons

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You were the only one getting a rapey vibe off of that.

how does man get that job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fonzarelli posted:

Gold Rush is the best show on Discovery by about a mile, I think

those fuckin idiots, they're all so bad at their jobs, I bet you guys would love it

the show is about 8-9 clueless guys trying to find a good gloryhole

• Locked thread