Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

JoelJoel posted:

Well, they looked good for about ten mins in the first. Don't hit the bottle too hard, pens fans.

they've averaged like barely 2 goals a game since January of last year. This is a bad bad team.

Rutherford lottery protecting that first in the Kessel trade is a huge relief I'll tell you that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
yo rangers wake up

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Danke

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

nvm i guess it was pirri

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
the wild are loving piss garbage and are going to allow three teams in a row their first win

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers just cannot up their energy and keep pressing hard against teams that try to slow the whole thing down

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Daley-Rundblad sure is going to be fun to watch the rest of this game!

Juvi
Apr 8, 2003

I AM DOG.
I'm done with Johnston and company. I can't believe how awful this team has looked with the crazy talent the Pens have. Bring on Martin.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

JoelJoel posted:

Well, they looked good for about ten mins in the first. Don't hit the bottle too hard, pens fans.
They done this for years, look god for 10 minutes then other team scores a fluke goal that causes them to mentally poo poo themselves

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

holy poo poo the jackets are winning and beating the wild

GOD BLESS TOTORO

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The only Central division goalie with a worse SV&% so far than Dubi is Varlamov.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Kyrosiris posted:

holy poo poo the jackets are winning and beating the wild

GOD BLESS TOTORO

This should not be a surprise.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

DOOMocrat posted:

The only Central division goalie with a worse SV&% so far than Dubi is Varlamov.

keep going, I'm almost there

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Juvi posted:

I'm done with Johnston and company. I can't believe how awful this team has looked with the crazy talent the Pens have. Bring on Martin.

Same. Too bad we're going to have to wait for more losses.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Kyrosiris posted:

this is gross you are gross

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Ginette Reno posted:

Does the upcoming loss on Saturday make the difference?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

DOOMocrat posted:

this is gross you are gross

I take delight in horrible people doing badly, sue me

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

why does a gum commercial have sexy pizza

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Shane Prince is creating every shift, please fuckin put him with Pageau and Lazar

Juvi
Apr 8, 2003

I AM DOG.

Ginette Reno posted:

It's terrible to say but I hope they continue looking like total poo poo for this road trip so it can happen sooner rather than later.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Juvi posted:

It's terrible to say but I hope they continue looking like total poo poo for this road trip so it can happen sooner rather than later.

I don't think you have to hope too hard. Nashville and Washington are going to rear end gently caress the Pens.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Juvi posted:

:agreed:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I don't think you have to hope too hard. Nashville and Washington are going to rear end gently caress the Pens.

I feel like it's gonna take a blow-out to really push Rutherford though.
Say... 8-1 loss to the Leafs 2 weeks from now.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Kunitz off the first line? Only took 7 games to get that to happen

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

:lol:

That was fast.

Whoa, did you get that av from one of the Mets fans?

To keep my drink thematic with my team, I have made myself a Manhattan to watch the Rangers.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

I take delight in horrible people doing badly, sue me

Dumba with Duby Jr.

https://instagram.com/p/5INixqFFeu/

you monster

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
nystrom :frogsiren:

that was a nice play by watson

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also I think Plotnikov is a bit of a wash.
With a full roster I think we're better off penciling in Rust/Sprong.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ginette Reno posted:

they've averaged like barely 2 goals a game since January of last year. This is a bad bad team.

Rutherford lottery protecting that first in the Kessel trade is a huge relief I'll tell you that

A team with Crosby, malkin, kessel, regular season maf, and a couple bright spots on D having to lottery protect a pick is loving ridiculous.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Also I think Plotnikov is a bit of a wash.
With a full roster I think we're better off penciling in Rust/Sprong.

I'd be willing to give him another shot with an actual NHL coach

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
rinne :stare:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Kyrosiris posted:

sulk is that you?

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
lol little gionta got mad at Ottawa's resident caveman

ejected :stare:

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

How many more games before Scuderi gets beaten to an icing call when like a mile ahead.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

hot ref mic in nashville

NO YOU TAKE THE BLUE LINE

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

How is Scuderi only -1 on the season

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Rotten Cookies posted:

Whoa, did you get that av from one of the Mets fans?

Someone thought it would be hilarious to give me, a gay dude, an av of homophobic Met, Daniel Murphy. Then like 2 hours later someone else bought me this current av, which I really like and is actually a sticker that the Cubs were handing out during pride week in Chicago this year. :3:

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel will all have career lows in points this season.

What a great system!

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Vincent Van Goat posted:

How is Scuderi only -1 on the season

Because he has 2 assists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did I just hear about an ejection? :stare:

• Locked thread