Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Preds gold helmets are pretty cool.

I bet that's the only good thing I can say about this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Really I'm OK with Johnston sticking around a while yet because (a) let's face it the Penguins wouldn't hire Boudreau or any other big name coach even if they DID fire Johnston and had the opportunity to, they're just going to promote from the minors, and (b) it's probably better if they wait until January or February to ride the inevitable new coach surge

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Eric the Mauve posted:

Really I'm OK with Johnston sticking around a while yet because (a) let's face it the Penguins wouldn't hire Boudreau or any other big name coach even if they DID fire Johnston and had the opportunity to and (b) it's probably better if they wait until January or February to ride the inevitable new coach surge

I see what you did there...worked for the cup so gently caress it why not.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

LOL MAF YOU FUK

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

How many times have I heard "Now Fluery has lost his stick"? Seems like every game. Is there a Sticks Lost stat?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

They should replace him with Ron Tugnutt and be the only team to hire two ex-goalie head coaches who've had pucks go through their gloves.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
:tastykake: LAW TON :tastykake:

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
:tastykake: LAUGHTON? :tastykake:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Vincent Van Goat posted:

How many times have I heard "Now Fluery has lost his stick"? Seems like every game. Is there a Sticks Lost stat?

this, and also flopping onto his rear end for no reason. MAF would be an above average goalie if he didn't' do those things as much

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: LAYIN' DOWN THE LAUGHTON :tastykake:

(sorry, he doesn't score a ton, still working on it)

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
jesus christ Staal

Rangers D playing terribly

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
:siren: Eller

What a rush by Galchenyuk

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Larry! :siren:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

al montoya is starting and the panthers defense already looks like they can't handle the stars. i'm ready for double digits goals y'all

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
not sure why polak thought he could dump it right through the bodies of two habs players

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Galchenyuk is so good

Eller isn't too shabby, either

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

fuckin kills me, the Rangers D is just terrible tonight

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Yay. Karlsson has some life

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
:ohdear: Raffl in trouble.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ziggy Palffy mention - everyone drink.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
What happened? That didn't look good. :(

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Uh oh, Raffl's hurt. :ohdear:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
montoya :(

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Ziggy Palffy mention - everyone drink.

all i have is alcoholic root beer :negative:

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Two game action: drat, BENN!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

fits posted:

montoya :(

It Begins.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

aw poo poo that's not good for Raffl

Dunno what happened but that's concerning

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

What horrible crimes did you commit in a past life to end up in such a state on a Saturday hockey night?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
:siren: the pesty k

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I feel so bad for Oli Maata...dude gets loving poo poo on every shift trying to carry he partner.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jamie benn now outscoring the anaheim ducks on the season, but it came at the cost of his ankle

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

is it not your father's or coney island?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

What horrible crimes did you commit in a past life to end up in such a state on a Saturday hockey night?

Not Your Grandfathers Root beer is the "hip" thing right now.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Somehow none of the 3 Habs standing around decided to do anything about Komarov.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
:siren: :siren: The Anne Brontë of the first line :siren: :siren:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I really hope Raffl is ok :ohdear:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Anything more on the Flyers broadcast? All we saw on the Rangers broadcast was Raffl slouched over a bit, then being helped off the bench.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

just asked the lady to pick up beer and whiskey for me on her way home :madmax:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oh my god why is shawn thornton even in the lineup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
all the penalties

all of them