Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Al Borland posted:

fish broccoli and potato here.

That is a pro choice my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
btw a rep for the meat industry told the press last week that if this happened they would have to spend billions of dollars to contradict the finding, guess that's gonna come back and haunt them at some point, much like the ghosts of our rotten excised intestines

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think scientists that are employed finding out what things cause cancer should be transferred to the area where they cure cancer instead

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Enfield posted:

keep in mind that people in the past didnt know about cancer and chalked it up to unhelpful vapors

sorry I can't read the post because I, like all other humans am dead

from cancer

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Gazpacho posted:

btw a rep for the meat industry told the press last week that if this happened they would have to spend billions of dollars to contradict the finding, guess that's gonna come back and haunt them at some point, much like the ghosts of our rotten excised intestines

Was it the Burger King?

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
If the WHO was so smart they wouldn't have made their acronym WHO

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Uncured turkey bacon in the fridge :smuggo:

Tastes better than swine bacon too, win win.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would hate to do anything dangerous to my butthole, that sounds like a bad way to go out.

*rawdogs 1000 dicks*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hooded Reptile posted:

Bacon, ham and sausages rank alongside cigarettes as a major cause of cancer, the World Health Organisation has said, placing cured and processed meats in the same category as asbestos, alcohol, arsenic and tobacco.

The report from the WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer said there was enough evidence to rank processed meats as group 1 carcinogens because of a causal link with bowel cancer.

It places red meat in group 2A, as “probably carcinogenic to humans”. Eating red meat is also linked to pancreatic and prostate cancer, the IARC says.

we gonna die.

no that's not what group 1 means we went through this earlier

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Eat your heart out meateaters

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i feel like if i really tried i could get cancer in the next 3-4 years, tops

like if i really set my mind to it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

i feel like if i really tried i could get cancer in the next 3-4 years, tops

like if i really set my mind to it

just makes a face mask and fill it with asbestos, youll get cancer in no time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

White Phosphorus posted:

Why does processed meat still exist in TYOOL 2015 when we have refrigeration? What is this Somalia?

eat some country ham, spanish ham or prosciutto or get hosed. you been eating oscar meiers taint your whole life.

• Locked thread