Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

We need less men in general, "good" or bad.
Time to start euthanising Y-chromosomers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

netally posted:

Swoon at this guy. I want to be treated like a helpless cripple once a month. Bonus if the junk food is part of some creepy feeder fetish.

Can he carry my printer though? This is important.

Only once a month ?
gently caress that, I want a nice guy who will treat me like a literal retard every day of my life while making sure that I do not injure myself during particularly vexing tasks such as breathing or lacing my shoes.

~so dreamy~

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

That girl is gross and if it happened in my bed she would get a well deserved punch to the gut. Control your nether regions ladies

Let me know when a woman willingly gets on your bed.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Modest Mauser please post a thread about misandry or feminaziism or something and explain why you hate men so much, i am intrigued

I mean, you could pm me if you actually are interested. I have no interest in making a thread about stuff, sorry.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

you, way to wave your economic privilege in my face.

Oh dear, I should check my privilege. :saddowns:

The Saurus posted:

Well there's a shitload of feminism and red pill threads so you could just post in those.

but yeah i'm intersted

It is partially venting because lol internet/GBS. I am really not this hostile to dudes, though I certainly do not care for them as a whole.
I would rather not really get too involved in explaining the circumstances (in public) that lead me to that state of mind, but there was a lot of physical abuse at one point when I was married, along with a bunch of other poor experiences so I suppose I am bitter and cranky.

HTH

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

goatse.cx haver posted:

sry about ur poo poo life joanne pop

heh heh good 1 bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

I'm very sorry to hear that, my wife has a lot of hatred towards men in general too cause her job forces to interact with scumbags for money but fortunately she's married to me so she knows at least some of us are acceptable humans.

Quick, you had best call me a Joanne Pop feminazi before these people eat you alive.

• Locked thread