Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would/Wouldn't?
Would
Wouldn't
View Results

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Would/Wouldn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Would not, might give fat girls hope.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
fat chicks with butt chins and cockney accents - EXTREMELY MY poo poo

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
Wouldn't listen to her music. Hell I wouldn't even gently caress that fat porker

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

threw in a would to tie it up 3/3

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

threw in a would to tie it up 3/3

Hell Yeah

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Probably not. I'd maybe do Kate Bush if we're talking about old, female British pop artists. Hounds of Love and The Kick Inside are better than anything Adele's made.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't really understand any of her physical features.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Rumor has it moo

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Would. She cute and I like her voice.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

9/9. It's a close race. Goons are liars. You totally would. She's rich as gently caress, and you could tell everybody you slept with Adele, and sell the home movies you made for mad dollars.

Edit: Adele, if you're reading this. Buy me stuff and I'll be your poolboy or whatever. Also, dont worry, those home movies are for me only.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
made it tied again ;)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

Probably not. I'd maybe do Kate Bush if we're talking about old, female British pop artists. Hounds of Love and The Kick Inside are better than anything Adele's made.

Kate Bush was pretty hot back in the day.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it depends if you subscribe to the more cushion for the pushing school of though.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Dude. You're getting Adele.

I used to pronounce her name add a lay. Oops.

Wouldn't

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
She's very talented. Maybe if we met and really hit it off we could have a loving relationship and wonderful, mutually enjoyable sex. I think I have to go with "would."

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

"would" is winning because it's the correct choice.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Poll is still tied fyi

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I broke the tie, do I get to gently caress the chubby girl now?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

yeah sure

she's gonna pay tho

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Would 100%

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Ask me about where to find fucking in the Bible!
Would cos when we broke up she might write a song about me and I kinda like the idea of that.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I don't like her voice. Or her lyrics (does she even write any of them? probably not). Or her face. Or her body. Or her dumb life story. I don't care about Adele. Sorry. Wouldn't.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im not 100% sure who she is but the answer is still "would" is that the one who did that song about holding her heart in your hand and playing it to the beat because while i cant say i really like that song its catchy i guess

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

I don't like her voice. Or her lyrics (does she even write any of them? probably not). Or her face. Or her body. Or her dumb life story. I don't care about Adele. Sorry. Wouldn't.

Pretty much. Her music is just generic pop and I don't care about the struggles of a chubby white popstar :shrug:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Rumor has it she's the one who ate all the S'mores

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

Pretty much. Her music is just generic pop and I don't care about the struggles of a chubby white popstar :shrug:

Counterpoint: sex with chubby girls is awesome and so are accents

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Oh gently caress, I'd hit that like the fist of God.

Adele, my body is ready.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Her Bond song was at least better than that fey tuneless POS whiffle rubbed out by that homonormative dweeb for Spectre.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
LOL if you'd gently caress a British person.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pulp Can Move posted:

LOL if you'd gently caress a British person.

China does it all the time.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Taint Reaper posted:

:vince:

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Would, then never call again finally break her spirit and make her stop making crappy music for fat chicks.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Haier posted:

She sings fat. You can just tell she a chunky bish.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I want her to make fat people food and bring home popstar money so I can make a $60k computer to play war thunder on all day.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I will never forgive anyone involved in Skyfall except everyone I like. But no, not her. Because I don't. Like her, that is.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a big influence on the music industry

hugely successful

a planet sized love

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I think her music is boring and she has an rear end chin...didn't see her body in the calvin klein ad she released so no comment there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Taint Reaper posted:

Lol the whole UK just got 'reaped

• Locked thread