Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pawn
May 24, 2008

Qurnah posted:

Authority figures should use violence against non violent children who doesn't immediately comply. There is no room for discussion.

Regards
A horrible human being

Also that kid who the cop tried to floor with a right hook can move.

Yes he could of used a taser first. But those cost about 1k per shot or pepper spray. Both of which would have made me laugh more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawn
May 24, 2008
So I am just going to laugh at everyone who thinks the cop is in the wrong. The cop was called to remove the student and he asked her first. He is not allowed to say sorry for bothering you. You can stay here. It is his job to move her and if she will not move then it will be by force.

Not only that but he tried to lift her and she held on. So she got slammed. His other options would be pepper spray which would spread and get everyone in the room or taser which would hurt a lot worse.

The only other thing he could do is ask everyone to leave the room amd she may have just given up because there was no more audience but, if he had to be forceful then that would be worse for him.

Pawn
May 24, 2008

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I agree with you, provided the premise that he had a legitimate reason to remove the student from the classroom, which is a premise that has not been established. it's not his job to remove her from class. since truancy is a crime I'm pretty sure that's actually the opposite of his job.
Umm well he was called to remove her so it was legitimate. The school called and said she was a disturbance. Once the school call it was his job. Complain about the school being the problem if you don't like the reason.

• Locked thread